• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

4 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Same thing that kg01 was quoted as saying regarding his brother!

Edit - damn phone auto correcting me again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm reporting this post to the mods; you should be bant in 5 ... 4 .... c'mon AHF ...3 ...2.5 ....

Isn't his brubby out for the rest of the season?

They just get Pau on that Memphis BBQ diet to put on a couple few lbs and he can just wear Marc's uniform. Surely that would save a few thousand bucks... Oh wait they aren't owned by the A$G

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

I wouldn't mind Frye playing for us. He does nothing for rebounding it defense but he'd give us more perimeter offense.

Go get me Ryan Anderson instead.   Man he'd be a choice addition.  No way we pry him from NO's cold, dead hands though.  And best believe, NO is dead whether they realize it or not.

2 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I wouldn't mind Frye playing for us. He does nothing for rebounding it defense but he'd give us more perimeter offense.

throw in olynyk with frye and we'd have wimpiest bigs in the league locked down.

Go get me Ryan Anderson instead.   Man he'd be a choice addition.  No way we pry him from NO's cold, dead hands though.  And best believe, NO is dead whether they realize it or not.

I'd much rather have Ryan but we'd have a much harder time acquiring him I'm sure.