• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

2 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

I hate this new pop up notification system.

BFD

Correction @Spud2Nique,  HF is a hipster-nerd.

"All you clowns and your incessant trade-rumor mongering are so beneath me.  Quiet down whilst I craft my 45th iteration of the salary cap ramifications of this rando 2nd-rounder's non-guaranteed deal.  Harrumph!"

Seriously, Green and David West for Horford wouldn't be horrible if we had another deal in place to bring in a true center (Dwight, Lopez, etc...).  Not sure how we'd pull that off without including  Al,  but Green solves a long-term need (starting SF with size, plays good defense, and knows the system).  

NO they want way more than that - they already came out and said it 2 hours after this BS was posted, theres plenty of trade feeds out there with consolidated info organized by specific rumor.  CHI was not shopping Gasol "aggresivlely" 

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we certain that Bud isn't a plant from Pop to keep the Spurs winning titles? Perhaps Brett Brown is secretly making the Sixers a farm club for the Spurs as well. Man this level of collusion makes Belicheat look like the Pope.

• Like 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Same thing that kg01 was quoted as saying regarding his brother!

Edit - damn phone auto correcting me again!

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm reporting this post to the mods; you should be bant in 5 ... 4 .... c'mon AHF ...3 ...2.5 ....

Truth is an absolute defense.

• Like 1

Just now, Dolfan23 said:

You can disable it. Check your settings lazy ass

Wait, why the hell did I get a notification for this? I've never got a notification when someone replied using Tapatalk. I feel like I'm being punked.

ashton-new-punkd__oPt.jpg

Wait, why the hell did I get a notification for this? I've never got a notification when someone replied using Tapatalk. I feel like I'm being punked.

ashton-new-punkd__oPt.jpg

I just updated the Tapatalk plugin and they caught up with most of the features of the new forum system... Except embedded Tweets.

Teams know that Al wants that 5th year and only the team that acquires him can give him that. Thankfully that is public knowledge and should help us get the leverage to acquire Patty Mills or whatever crap the Spurs send our way for Al.

Btw I'm a huge Green fan and I would love him on the Hawks but they gotta come with more than that for Al.

Actually those commitments aren't worth anything. Are they? Like Jordans commitment for Dallas?

Big difference between a high character guy like Al and a nozzle like Jordan though. If Al tells the Spurs he would re-up with them I am quite certain they would take that to the bank.

I see no trade rumors in this post.  modzplzbanthx

Here's a rumor.

Hawksquawk currently entertaining offer to trade@kg01 for soups crazier half brother from another mother who goes by the name of NBASalad as he's been known to throw his lettuce out at all the big strip joints, most of which Dwight Howard has a baby momma working at. #themoreyouknow

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

Seriously, Green and David West for Horford wouldn't be horrible if we had another deal in place to bring in a true center (Dwight, Lopez, etc...).  Not sure how we'd pull that off without including  Al,  but Green solves a long-term need (starting SF with size, plays good defense, and knows the system).  

Whaaaaaat? I'm on my phone so I might be missing the green font.

Trading Al for Danny Green and old ass David West is career suicide. I don't care if there's another move to bring in The Almighty himself that is just plain ole HORRIBLE. 

We already gave SAS  and assist taking Splitter to get them LMA, now you wanna compound that by gifting them Al. SMH.

And look at that now you can @ mention people in Tapatalk once more. Now if they'll just fix embedded Tweets so that posts don't look blank we'll be golden.

Btw for those using Tapatalk you can tap on a post with an embedded tweet (usually look blank) and you can hit the "web view" button and it will pull up the post with the embedded Tweet. Probably better off using the web version of Hawksquawk vs Tapatalk but if you're like me and switch between many forums then Tapatalk might be easier.