• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

Whaaaaaat? I'm on my phone so I might be missing the green font.

Trading Al for Danny Green and old ass David West is career suicide. I don't care if there's another move to bring in The Almighty himself that is just plain ole HORRIBLE. 

We already gave SAS  and assist taking Splitter to get them LMA, now you wanna compound that by gifting them Al. SMH.

Like the Voodoo Child Eddie Griffin once said, me tellin ya now man this stinks! #collusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's taptalk?

An app for your phone where you can use many of the most popular discussion forum websites, like Hawksquawk. It basically strips away all branding from the site and makes the site work in a simplified system.

https://tapatalk.com/

I'm not sure they make it for your old Nextel flip phone that you're probably using though. Gotta have a smart phone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Here's a rumor.

Hawksquawk currently entertaining offer to trade@kg01 for soups crazier half brother from another mother who goes by the name of NBASalad as he's been known to throw his lettuce out at all the big strip joints, most of which Dwight Howard has a baby momma working at. #themoreyouknow

Lmao ....why didn't I save my "likes" for a rainy day...lol

Don't they have a rotary conversion tool?

Dial two twice for "b" then dial 1.  Dial two once for "a" then dial 1.  etc.

I would love to get a story from@gray mule on his feelings when the rotary phone was replaced by the push button phone and ultimately the free football phone from sports illustrated.

Sid anyone here have one of the old car phones like Michael Douglas in Wall Street?

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Don't they have a rotary conversion tool?

Dial two twice for "b" then dial 1.  Dial two once for "a" then dial 1.  etc.

Is that like my pager code with an X gf in 96...

143- I love you

823- thinking of you

8554073...( I still refuse to think I'm one of these but whatever)....:-(

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lmao ....why didn't I save my "likes" for a rainy day...lol

I have a feeling  a quarter of your 'likes' are for me.  I feel like you are following me in the 'molesty' van.

10 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Here's a rumor.

Hawksquawk currently entertaining offer to trade@kg01 for soups crazier half brother from another mother who goes by the name of NBASalad as he's been known to throw his lettuce out at all the big strip joints, most of which Dwight Howard has a baby momma working at. #themoreyouknow

I heard another, apparently molesty-van.com is looking for a package of Dolf and @bird_dirt for a member to be named later.  When you see the brown, 70's cargo van outside just close your eyes and climb in.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I have a feeling  a quarter of your 'likes' are for me.  I feel like you are following me in the 'molesty' van.

It's not molesty it just happens to be a white van with no windows...:-|

Amazing that so many people can feel like they're being stalked by the same guy!

@spud2nique isn't nearly as creepy since he went away from that avatar of spud with the tin hat on though. That used to give me nightmares.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Stop putting all those boob-pix in the Lounge forum (made you look).

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Amazing that so many people can feel like they're being stalked by the same guy!

@spud2nique isn't nearly as creepy since he went away from that avatar of spud with the tin hat on though. That used to give me nightmares.

I miss tin man smoove...:-( (the avatar not the player)...

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Stop putting all those boob-pix in the Lounge forum (made you look).

I looked...

I heard another, apparently molesty-van.com is looking for a package of Dolf and @bird_dirt for a member to be named later.  When you see the brown, 70's cargo van outside just close your eyes and climb in.

Somehow this post reminds me of your sister.

1. She's very molesty and also looking for a package from Dolf and Bird.

2. Wakes up every morning thinking about a member to be named later.

3. We usually just have to close our eyes before we climb in.

Ok ok I will refrain this is getting out of hand. Back on topic. Have the Hawks made a trade get? Damn man come on!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

An app for your phone where you can use many of the most popular discussion forum websites, like Hawksquawk. It basically strips away all branding from the site and makes the site work in a simplified system.

https://tapatalk.com/

I'm not sure they make it for your old Nextel flip phone that you're probably using though. Gotta have a smart phone.

I don't even know what Nextel is...but thanks for letting me know what tapatalk is lol

I realize what I am getting myself into but I do now have a cell phone thanks to my wife...but it is in fact a flip phone. I can text on it if I knew how to do that.

• Like 2

I don't even know what Nextel is...but thanks for letting me know what tapatalk is lol

I realize what I am getting myself into but I do now have a cell phone thanks to my wife...but it is in fact a flip phone. I can text on it if I knew how to do that.

NSASquawk around here all knowing you were on a flip phone.

Don't know what Nextel is? Did you miss 1995-2005?

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Ahh yeah it was Smoove not spud. Creepy4life

Funny how I went from thug life in 96 to creepy4life just 20 years later...

#imgangstaladies

:-(