• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I don't even know what Nextel is...but thanks for letting me know what tapatalk is lol

I realize what I am getting myself into but I do now have a cell phone thanks to my wife...but it is in fact a flip phone. I can text on it if I knew how to do that.

Oh, Soth.  Sometimes I just wanna ....

GTFO

4 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Somehow this post reminds me of your sister.

1. She's very molesty and also looking for a package from Dolf and Bird.

2. Wakes up every morning thinking about a member to be named later.

3. We usually just have to close our eyes before we climb in.

Ok ok I will refrain this is getting out of hand. Back on topic. Have the Hawks made a trade get? Damn man come on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See what the 'trade rumors' thread devolves to when the league realizes we're not tanking.

• Premium Member

hey if it makes you feel better kg01 I did find a way to bypass the block on this site while at work although that youtube clip or whatever dolf posted about Nextel is still blocked. at least I can post while working now so you guys and gal have your friendly old curmudgeon to pick on with your new fangled technology

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

hey if it makes you feel better kg01 I did find a way to bypass the block on this site while at work although that youtube clip or whatever dolf posted about Nextel is still blocked. at least I can post while working now so you guys and gal have your friendly old curmudgeon to pick on with your new fangled technology

Aka Zinggggggg or goooooooottttttt eeeeeemmmmmmmm...lol

So if the Sixers want Teague or Dennis...do we want Okafor or Saric?

If we could get Okafor for Teague I would do it without blinking. Not sure I would trade Dennis unless there's a plan in place to keep Teague here for the long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I heard another, apparently molesty-van.com is looking for a package of Dolf and @bird_dirt for a member to be named later.  When you see the brown, 70's cargo van outside just close your eyes and climb in.

Woah, woah, woah...hey now. 

I resemble that remark. 

And I'd like to think that the squawk could find a better deal than that.  Plenty of sites have been trying to get their hands on my member. 

9 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Woah, woah, woah...hey now. 

I resemble that remark. 

And I'd like to think that the squawk could find a better deal than that.  Plenty of sites have been trying to get their hands on my member. 

Not bad, not bad at all.

22 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

No secrets...unless it's about @kg01 lol

Here's a trade rumor (well rumor, rumor), I think @lethalweapon3 is Amin Elhassan.  Whattup, Skinny.