• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

Just now, HorfordFTW said:

Lmao this team will just accept mediocrity for life. 

I told everybody in the " Hawks dont wanna win a championship" thread and various other threads that the Hawks are full of it. I mean, after 50 years, why do folks KEEP getting their hopes up in these clowns?  The ONLY club in Atlanta that tries to REALLY win is the Braves.  They decided that going to the playoffs and getting bounced isnt working, so, with a limited payroll, they gonna try the Kansas City approach and win a championship thru their farm system.  The foulcants and the buzzards dont wanna win..................

5 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Almost 150 pages and the hawks told the hawksquawk to go kick rocks...........lmao

Why do y'all not understand that better deals will be available in the offseason.  Should they just trade to make folks feel better around here?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Almost 150 pages and the hawks told the hawksquawk to go kick rocks...........lmao

If you add it up, a few of those pages were some of us  suggesting that kicking rocks was the likely outcome.

But then again, suddenly, I for one am a little wary than I was an hour ago that something ultimately could fall out of the sky after all. Didn't we have something like this on draft night where it got reported we were standing pat?

The trade speculation was fun while it lasted.  More engaging than anything happening on the floor this year for sure. 

The 7 game winning streak versus mediocre competition and playing great defense in January and still scruggling was meh.  Nothing else this season matters to me outside of Warriors-Spurs.  

Now we're looking forward to maxing a B+ and declining player, getting spurned by Batum, and getting back a bum and a 2nd for Jeff.  Fabulous.  

• Premium Member
Just now, sturt said:

If you add it up, a few of those pages were some of us  suggesting that kicking rocks was the likely outcome.

But then again, suddenly, I for one am a little wary than I was an hour ago that something ultimately could fall out of the sky after all. Didn't we have something like this on draft night where it got reported we were standing pat?

Looking like same ol Hawks year after year

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"See? What'd I tell you? Shelvin is Quin's Safe Word!"

~wlog

Search the archives... if it goes down, this could be another "I told ya so" from sturt. :D

I think there's like two of those in 15 years on this board. Impressive, eh?

• Like 1