• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

So we love helping the Spurs(Tiago) and the Jazz(Mack)...apparently any coach previous in Spurs regime...next up we will throw Brett a freebie in Philly and maybe Kerr in GS and whomever else I'm forgetting ...sigh

It'll be time for them to pay back these favors starting this summer.

:Bud: "Come on in the van, Quinn.  Les talk about this Hood kid ..."

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:
1 hour ago, sturt said:

Search the archives... if it goes down, this could be another "I told ya so" from sturt. :D

I think there's like two of those in 15 years on this board. Impressive, eh?

Taking a bow and gloating just a little bit. :cool:

But... keeping me humble... it was part one, creating a roster slot, for part two, obtaining a young free agent I thought might fill the combo-forward-good-defender role. And that guy was someone who hasn't resurfaced since being one of the Lakers' last training camp cuts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

It'll be time for them to pay back these favors starting this summer.

:Bud: "Come on in the van, Quinn.  Les talk about this Hood kid ..."

The molesty van?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Taking a bow and gloating just a little bit. :cool:

But... keeping me humble... it was part one, creating a roster slot, for part two, obtaining a young free agent I thought might fill the combo-forward-good-defender role. And that guy was someone who hasn't resurfaced since being one of the Lakers' last training camp cuts.

Great call @sturt.

While I guess this isn't the Hawks doing nothing it is the next best thing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

So we love helping the Spurs(Tiago) and the Jazz(Mack)...apparently any coach previous in Spurs regime...next up we will throw Brett a freebie in Philly and maybe Kerr in GS and whomever else I'm forgetting ...sigh

lmao............put your Hawk jersey and basketball back in the closet and throw the popcorn in the trash. Aint no celebrations today......

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:

If you add it up, a few of those pages were some of us  suggesting that kicking rocks was the likely outcome.

But then again, suddenly, I for one am a little wary than I was an hour ago that something ultimately could fall out of the sky after all. Didn't we have something like this on draft night where it got reported we were standing pat?

A regular Kreskin, I'm telln ya.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Of course it makes sense, replace one injured Brazilian with another.

I could see us picking up Jared Cunningham who's supposedly also getting waived by ORL.  Not saying that'd necessarily be a good thing but ... it's a thing.