• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

Awesome game thread as usual lw3!!! Now, not only do you dictate my mid day break with these game threads but also my lunch. I'm getting a pastrami on rye with mustard AND YES...a pickle!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

ps My nba2k16 is down so I'm gonna fudge it here...

Hawks 109

Bulls 101

Time to quiet the rumors...

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

Reading Mark Bradley's column in the AJC I dont think Ressler is a happy man these days.  Guess his "rock star" coaches and front office aint getting it done.

I don't see anything about Ressler's thoughts or opinions.  Bradley is echoing what most on the squawk have said or wondered.

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

Reading Mark Bradley's column in the AJC I dont think Ressler is a happy man these days.  Guess his "rock star" coaches and front office aint getting it done.

I don't see anything about Ressler's thoughts or opinions.  Bradley is echoing what most on the squawk have said or wondered.

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

IMHO there is too much smoke about Ressler for nothing to be wrong.   I read into the article that Ressler wasn't too happy with what's going on.    We don't have a real GM.  

6 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

IMHO there is too much smoke about Ressler for nothing to be wrong.   I read into the article that Ressler wasn't too happy with what's going on.    We don't have a real GM.  

I didn't get that. I guess we all see what we want to. 

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I didn't get that. I guess we all see what we want to. 

Yeah, it read like a typical shitty Bradley column. Absolutely no substance or sources or any indication that he's watched the Hawks this season.

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

Yeah, no sh*t.  That's what happens when you're the ultimate stealth treadmill team that gets a misplaced 'contender' label every year because of what Michael did 45 years ago.

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, no sh*t.  That's what happens when you're the ultimate stealth treadmill team that gets a misplaced 'contender' label every year because of what Michael did 45 years ago.

I think it has more to do with the overrated Derrick Rose. And yes, he was overrated even when he was pulling in that MVP award IMO. Got a lot of credit for that team's success that should have gone straight to the defense. Never was as valuable as his raw stats indicated, and is certainly now one of the worst PGs starting in the NBA.

• Premium Member

Hey we won! It's pretty quiet usually after that happens. I wonder where our (the fans) minds would be if we didn't blow that last Orlando game. 

Is that the Bull mascot or Kent Bazemore..or both?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I kept looking at the score wondering if we'd blow this thing. Luckily Vucevic only plays for the Magic.

Hopefully tonight's game doesn't affect our trade plans either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt one game is changing anything either way.