• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome Back, Captain Kirk!

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Damn when we played the other night I thought to myself we could use Cpt Kirk.

Really? Use him for what?

im confused about this signing. Kirk is nothing like he was when we first got him in Atlanta some years back. I'm sure he can still hit the 3 atleast I hope so but I'm not so sure about his defense anymore.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

im confused about this signing. Kirk is nothing like he was when we first got him in Atlanta some years back. I'm sure he can still hit the 3 atleast I hope so but I'm not so sure about his defense anymore.

It all fits. This the Hawks.

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Have you not seen the haphazard way our guards handle the ball in late game situations?  Kirk is a playoff move, like Elton Brand. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Barkley is straight clowning the Hawks for this on NBA Radio.

F*ck him.  Said Hinrich is as good as Jeff/Dennis.  Said the Nix could still make it in.

I got no problem with you being unhappy with what the Hawks did/didn't do, but I will not stand here and let you throw his analysis(sic) out as if it means anything.

You're better than that, Jody23.  You're better than that.

ETA: Oh, I forgot the best part of Charles "wisdom".  Said, "If only the Nix could get Jeff Teague.  Dey shoulda went out and got Jeff Teague.  Das all dey need."  O Rly, Charles.  Just exactly how were they supposed to do that?  F*ck outta here.

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

He was horrible last year for the Bulls. The guy is way past it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Have you not seen the haphazard way our guards handle the ball in late game situations?  Kirk is a playoff move, like Elton Brand. 

Playoff move? Kirk shouldn't even be in the NBA anymore. He isn't any good.

He used to be. But he is 36 and he was terrible last year. He has had just spare mins this year.

It's not a move that is worth bitching about all that much. But it's just kind of meaningless.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

I think the move is what it is.  We helped out Utah by sending them Mack... then we picked up Kirk to cover the open spot.

We are the supply closet for Popp and  all Poppovich clones.

We're probably waiting to give Horf to the Spurs for cash considerations so that they can replace a retiring Duncan.

• Like 3