• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome Back, Captain Kirk!

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think the move is what it is.  We helped out Utah by sending them Mack... then we picked up Kirk to cover the open spot.

We are the supply closet for Popp and  all Poppovich clones.

We're probably waiting to give Horf to the Spurs for cash considerations so that they can replace a retiring Duncan.

It was a bad move to give a dumb alcoholic the car keys. That's what has been done here.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Kerr:  Popp do you know where we can get a BU PG.  I don't want to disrupt our chemistry, but we need somebody.

Popp:  Call up Bud.

Kerr Calls Bud.

Kerr:  Bud, Im so glad I caught you.  We need a backup PG for next years run.

Bud:  Well, let me see.  I got Kirk Hinrich.  Hes a smart fella.

Kerr:  You know he's too old and washed up to run with us.

Bud:  How about this fella Dennis?

Kerr:  His usage numbers don't fall where we would like to see them.

Bud:  Alright, you're twisting my arm here, How about Teague.

Kerr:  That makes a lot of sense.  He's a good guy, great usage, and he has skills.  How about we send you 2 2nd round picks for him.

Bud:  YIppeeee!!!  You got it.

Kerr:  Thanks Bud... With that, I think we can go back to the finals for the next 4 years.

Bud:  Glad to be of Service.

Kerr; what do you do with all those 2nd rounders?

Bud:  I got a Spot down in Greece and another in Brazil.  I just collect these guys and let them grow naturally.  Then when Popp needs them, I do deals with him!

Kerr:  Oh. OK.

Bud:  You know.. Analytics.  We needed to continue to Spurs way!

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Have you not seen the haphazard way our guards handle the ball in late game situations?  Kirk is a playoff move, like Elton Brand. 

This is an accurate description.  Remember Brand's playoff contribution last season during our longest playoff run in Atlanta history?

1 point

0% fg%

1 rebound 

3 personal fouls

WELCOME TO ATLANTA HAWKS PLAYOFF BASKETBALL!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think the move is what it is.  We helped out Utah by sending them Mack... then we picked up Kirk to cover the open spot.

We are the supply closet for Popp and  all Poppovich clones.

We're probably waiting to give Horf to the Spurs for cash considerations so that they can replace a retiring Duncan.

Exactly

Oh no! Mixed feelings on this one. I have a friend whose a Laker fan and when we had Kirk he would text me at least 10 times a week. His text read...

Kirk "heiny" baby....

I'm sure he hasn't seen this yet....oh boy

10 minutes ago, gsuteke said:

Running Danny Ferry off was a stroke of pure genius 

8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Some people won't understand your Sarcasm

Agreed.  Ferry woulda flipped Mack for a combo of Ryan Anderson and Jimmi Butler.  He woulda petitioned the NBA to let Mack have dual membership to the Bulls and Pelicans and he would've laid hands on Jimi's knee and healed it on the spot.

Will people understand my sarcasm?

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

F*ck him.  Said Hinrich is as good as Jeff/Dennis.  Said the Nix could still make it in.

I got no problem with you being unhappy with what the Hawks did/didn't do, but I will not stand here and let you throw his analysis(sic) out as if it means anything.

You're better than that, Jody23.  You're better than that.

ETA: Oh, I forgot the best part of Charles "wisdom".  Said, "If only the Nix could get Jeff Teague.  Dey shoulda went out and got Jeff Teague.  Das all dey need."  O Rly, Charles.  Just exactly how were they supposed to do that?  F*ck outta here.

Lol, man please.  I'm just saying what was being said.  It ain't that serious.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh no! Mixed feelings on this one. I have a friend whose a Laker fan and when we had Kirk he would text me at least 10 times a week. His text read...

Kirk "heiny" baby....

I'm sure he hasn't seen this yet....oh boy

Hey, we don't want to hear about your love life.

Just now, Jody23 said:

Lol, man please.  I'm just saying what was being said.  It ain't that serious.

Sorry, dude.  Wasn't yelling at you.  I was just pissed at Brakley in that moment.  Not directed at you.

Now you stop yelling at me:argh:

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Hahaha...good one. No we both love women he just acts a lil different on text...:-|

Hey, this is a judgment-free zone Spud2.  Whatever you NorCal guys are into is fine.

Just now, kg01 said:

Hey, this is a judgment-free zone Spud2.  Whatever you NorCal guys are into is fine.

Lol....wtf...ummmmm....not quite (not that there's anything wrong with it if that's who you are).