• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome Back, Captain Kirk!

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Hmmmmmm......better than nothing.

Would probably be an upgrade over what Splitter was giving us. Keeping in mind that he was in severe pain...

From what Bud said on the radio (lordy he is hard to listen to...so dry), some of it may have been kind of a reward to Mack for hanging in there and working hard as the #3 PG.   Realistically Kirk will be just as good as Mack in a VERY limited role - and Shelvin will have a chance to compete for some playing time.  It's not a bad idea to do what is right for the player - word gets around I would imagine.

Plus Bud did mention that it opens up a roster spot so who knows?

GO HAWKS !!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Wait, so you DO own a cell phone?  Is this confirmation here?

20160218_200021.thumb.jpg.ebf471939381d2

This is how you know this is me. That's my working flip phone on my Mitchell and Ness 'Nique jersey. Commence with the snark in 3...2...1....

• Like 4

Just now, Sothron said:

20160218_200021.thumb.jpg.ebf471939381d2

This is how you know this is me. That's my working flip phone on my Mitchell and Ness 'Nique jersey. Commence with the snark in 3...2...1....

I got the same jersey :-)

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2Nique said:

I got the same jersey :-)

Nice! GMTA eh?

Funny things about that photo:

Mrs. Sothron took the photo with her smart phone after staring at me in disbelief when I told her I needed her to take the picture because I didn't know how to work her phone. Her eyebrows rose higher when I tried to turn on my flip phone by talking to it. I also tried to get the flip phone to text by talking to it. She literally face palmed in front of me before taking the flip phone and gently reminding me that voice activation and flip phones do not really go together.

I think she's in there texting about it because she's chuckling when I walked by her.  It isn't my fault the phone doesn't work when you talk to it. I thought that was all the rage now.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Nice! GMTA eh?

Mrs. Sothron took the photo with her smart phone after staring at me in disbelief when I told her I needed her to take the picture because I didn't know how to work her phone. Her eyebrows rose higher when I tried to turn on my flip phone by talking to it. I also tried to get the flip phone to text by talking to it. She literally face palmed in front of me before taking the flip phone and gently reminding me that voice activation and flip phones do not really go together.

I think she's in there texting about it because she's chuckling when I walked by her.  It isn't my fault the phone doesn't work when you talk to it. I thought that was all the rage now.

Haha nice. 

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Nice! GMTA eh?

This is the best thing in this thread, hahahahahaha,  lolololol. 

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I don't read too much into the 41% since he has hit like 23 3's this entire season but he has always been a solid 37% shooter and seems to have lost nothing so he should be an upgrade for perimeter shooting over Mack and Holiday.

Here's an interesting thought if Kyle keeps trending back toward his normal shooting stroke and gets back to 40+% from deep: putting Kirk, Kyle, and Blaze out there at the same time, all three bombing from deep at close to a 40% clip. Would have to be in brief spurts, and toss in Bawse's decent % from out there for a C, and that's some serious  floor spreading.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Hinrich is going to play back up to Krover.  This is a little but good move. Krik will provide that extra 3pt threat that's missing. Plus, his defense will help Dennis.