• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Clippers New Mascot

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What in holy hell is this?....hahahahahaha.

Lmao I dunno but we went to Mexico about 15 years ago and one got in the car and everyone was trippin and swingin things at it lol ...to this day we don't know what it was..

Wakeuuuup Johnny, check out the Clippers new mascot ...

Startled Awake

30 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lmao I dunno but we went to Mexico about 15 years ago and one got in the car and everyone was trippin and swingin things at it lol ...to this day we don't know what it was..

Chupacabra?  Either that or y'all gotta stay off that Mexican meth (Meximeth?).

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

Harry just needs to beat that thing down next time we play them.  He looks like he is a prize in a happy meal.

Happy Meal prize is the oerfect description,  hahahahahaha. 

• Premium Member

This is the best mascot I have ever seen. It has Ronald McDonald shoes, Big Bird legs, some type of superhero body, Gonzo's nose and a red chicken face. Exactly what I think of when I think of the Clippers.

Lmao I'm dying over here. First off, shout out to the Clippers marketing department or whomever is in charge of this funny crazy animal. That along with their youth basketball logo and jerseys, Danny Manning (I puked a little), Ron Harper, Mark Jackson, Gary Grant, Ken Norman (puked again) are rolling over in their graves. Didn't want to mention Stanley Roberts cuz I'm not sure if he's still alive. :-|