• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

I don't have a good feeling about this one, but I always look forward to Dennis against elite PGs.  I don't even like CP3 like that but that little bastard been phenomenal lately.  

I missed scoreboard watching last year cause the Hawks ran away and hid.  We need Boston to lose, but an unsurprising blowout of Cleveland would be nice.  We need the Wizards, Rockets, and Knicks.  I wouldn't put faith in either.

Clippers ran away and buried the Hawks in the first quarter.

Someone forgot to inform Atlanta that the game was over.

They sneaked back in while the Clippers relaxed.

Now, in the 3rd, we have a real fight going on!

GO HAWKS !!

• Admin

Impressive win tonight ... Watching that game felt like lwatching last years Hawks team.

our point guards were awesome and we were rebounding tonight 

I am not a fan of the hack a shaq on Jordan but I understand why we were doing it ... Def takes some steam out of the game.

• Like 3

Great win

Defense was on point, and in offensive end hawks executed well

Teague is not really a vocal leader but when he plays it speaks it for itself. Korver made his 3s, Baze/Dennis were really aggresive, Humpries doing his job as backup big, Sap/hord were locked in and focus, great team win against a really good clippers team

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 2

• Admin
1 minute ago, SalvorMallow said:

I couldn't watch the game tonight.  How did Humphries look?

He boxes out guys ... He looked good again ... Doesn't show in the stat line but he was active ... He had to keep fouling DeAndre so that is why he fouled out

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I am not a fan of the hack a shaq on Jordan but I understand why we were doing it ... Def takes some steam out of the game.

It's not nice to watch, but if there are pro ballers who aren't able to learn the basics like FT-shooting you have to punish them. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Impressive win tonight ... Watching that game felt like lwatching last years Hawks team.

our point guards were awesome and we were rebounding tonight 

The heart came back.

Where did this team come from?!!! That was one impressive ass win! I'm proud of them Hawks tonight! Them boys showed out ...hopefully it carries over to finish out the season and into the playoffs 

• Like 1

Just watched it on delay ....great game...we played some serious team ball and didn't get down on ourselves early. Awesome! Keep it rollin! :-)

Had to watch the replay buy that was a Bud Ball team win all around, defense was excellent.

I feel like a d&@k criticizing Baze in the other thread.

I was looking for Dennis to shine and he was efficient.  But god&@m playoff Teague in here.  I should've known, he's been getting  the best of his fellow Wake Forest alum his whole career.  He was a pit bull tonight.

Hump did his job tonight.  It seems that's going to be a recurring theme, and that's all we need.  

Sap just Sappin.  

Kyle played well above his stats, hence the team high +18 I guess.  He and Thabo's length  combined can really bother teams, the Clippers' smaller SGs especially.

I still scratch my head as to why Jordan is valued so highly by Doc.  He'll hurt them even if they change the hacking rule.  He makes Al look like Hakeem Olajuwon with the contrast in skill level.

Bud outclassed Doc in all facets but I'm sure he'll find a way to blame his players.  10-27 from three and 20 ft attempts is winning numbers for us.  The Hawks did their part and broke even all things considered around the East race tonight.

Hit up a struggling Utah team and keep it going. 

Clippers fans got some funny reactions.  I' just glad we don't have a GM who insists on playing his woeful son. His hand was forced having to play 100 year old Paula at PF, failing miserably, then going small with Mbah a Moute out.

• Like 1