• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pride cometh before the fall !

Gray Mule

We, the Hawksquawk nation, are so proud of our Hawk team.  Here of late, our team has became the

team we wished them to be all season.  With the addition of Humphries, they have won all three road

games that he has played in.  Golden State and the referees won the previous game.

Our scoring has not improved.  The team is missing a lot of shots that look like they should go in, but don't.

Where the team now shines is on defense.  Most of us don't want to admit how much the team has missed

Antić because he wasn't that good.  But, he made the team better when he played.  Go figure that one out.  Now,

we have his replacement on K H.  He may not be that good but he fills a need that Atlanta has, therefore

we have a better team.

Atlanta winds up their 5 game road trip by leaving the country.  Canada has the #2 team in the east and will

be expecting to roll over our Hawks, the team we here are currently so proud of.  Can we sustain what we

have started?  Are the Raptors really that much better than us?  Do we have a chance?   Don't want this team

to get too cocky.  On the other hand, we don't want to turn up there already defeated before we take the court.

3-2 would be a really good record for our western road journey.  However, 4-1 would be outstanding.  What do

you think?  Are the Hawks as good as they have recently seemed to be?  Can they do it??

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:aggressive:

• Like 4

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

I tried, 3 times to correct and it keeps going back and putting in, all on it's own.

Antić.   Why?  does it say Anti&#263?  Antić`

I think this stems from something that didn't carry over in @Dolfan23's site conversion.

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Sothron said:

who is anti 263 or whatever? Our former slam dunk winner?

Pero's last name.  The special character for the c with the ' above it doesn't translate after the upgrades to the site.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, AHF said:

Pero's last name.  The special character for the c with the ' above it doesn't translate after the upgrades to the site.

Ah, now I got you. I thought it was some leftover problem with the other Jamal Crawford and whatever other former Hawk that Dolf made the site automatically change the name.