• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks nemesis retires

capstone21

6 hours ago, hawksfanatic said:

Well you did respond to my question of asking what he did to the Hawks and then call into question whether or not I watch the games.

OK I'm done now, I've made my point clear that there isn't an actual event here. It's a dumbass thread title. If the point was Crawford sucks and you're glad he's gone that's one thing, but to call the guy a nemesis makes me question one's command of the english language.

Well the creator of the thread is Canadian so....:-X

9 hours ago, hawksfanatic said:

Well you did respond to my question of asking what he did to the Hawks and then call into question whether or not I watch the games.

OK I'm done now, I've made my point clear that there isn't an actual event here. It's a dumbass thread title. If the point was Crawford sucks and you're glad he's gone that's one thing, but to call the guy a nemesis makes me question one's command of the english language.

Again, I didn't create the thread :rumple:

• Admin
13 hours ago, hawksfanatic said:

It seems like every time he refs our games that he he just continues to make baffling calls against us ... I do remember there was a Charlotte game early in the season that his wacky calls cost us the game ...  I have been frustrated so many times watching games when he is the one reffing ... It always seemed like the wacky calls seemed to always go against us and benfit the other team time and time again ... I can't give u a specific thing he had done because time has gone by and I barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday