• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sorry I don't get the reference.

This is your ongoing joke to try and fake like you aren't the biggest suburbs' G around these parts. No way in hell that you haven't seen Office Space, then watched it and watched it again so you can be that guy in the office who hangs out by the copy machine waiting for someone to walk by and you perk up to exclaim "PC Load Letter?!?" That's when your fellow 'burb-aights get a hearty chuckle. You might then make a reference to your "TPS reports" to which Martin, or Charles--maybe Michael, plays the joke along with you "hey yeah @kg01 what's this I hear your having problems with those cover letters?"

Oh well all know you're rockin' the 'burb life outchea.

12 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

This is your ongoing joke to try and fake like you aren't the biggest suburbs' G around these parts. No way in hell that you haven't seen Office Space, then watched it and watched it again so you can be that guy in the office who hangs out by the copy machine waiting for someone to walk by and you perk up to exclaim "PC Load Letter?!?" That's when your fellow 'burb-aights get a hearty chuckle. You might then make a reference to your "TPS reports" to which Martin, or Charles--maybe Michael, plays the joke along with you "hey yeah @kg01 what's this I hear your having problems with those cover letters?"

Oh well all know you're rockin' the 'burb life outchea.

Gee, sorry bro.  I  just don't know what you mean.  Maybe I just don't recall.  I'm at work so I can't really focus.  Well I say 'work' but yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working.  I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too.  I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work. :shrugs

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Gee, sorry bro.  I  just don't know what you mean.  Maybe I just don't recall.  I'm at work so I can't really focus.  Well I say 'work' but yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working.  I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too.  I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work. :shrugs

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

MOOT!

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I try to look annoyed. That way, I look like I'm busy. Georgie C. rec Georgie C.

23 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I try to look annoyed. That way, I look like I'm busy. Georgie C. rec Georgie C.

Haha I've adapted that mantra as well, plus in the gym I'll try to look straight up pissed off so people avoid me. Just put some headphones in, stare off into the distance and make guttural noises randomly. Doesn't matter if you're lifting or in between sets, grunts help people know to stay away.

But I'm usually in a good mood. And every now and then I'll think about how it's similar to that one sketch on the Sarah Silverman show with Brian Posehn pretending to listen to heavy metal but it's really the spin doctors.