• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I don't mind being the 6th Seed in the East.

Diesel

10 hours ago, JTB said:

Agreed but I don't care about no chemistry problems against the East for the Cavs....as long as Lebron is healthy he can get Cleveland through the east and another ECF but what he cant do is beat the warriors and spurs with bad chemistry 

.....thats just my opinion though. You would think 5 straight trips to the NBA championship and fans will finally understand that the east just doesn't have what it takes to challenge this man. The east hasn't even proved to get Lebron in a game 7 the last 5 years. Im just not a believer in the east teams to beat Lebron and I think for ALL east teams he should be the focus and the one east teams want to take down but no east team makes moves to beat Lebron.

Who gives a damn about the Warriors if you know you cant get pass Lebron?

You could have just ended the sentence right there.

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I would rather a 3rd or 6th seed but it doesn't matter. Beat whoever is on the schedule..

That sounds good, but basketball is about matchups.

We have  some matchups that work to our favor.

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

I may eat my words but I agree 100%, if a run can't be made soon, shoot for the 6th seed and take your chances with probably Boston.

How does one 'shoot for the 6th seed'?  We're currently in 4.  BOS is dropping due to injury and MIA is likely to cool down.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How does one 'shoot for the 6th seed'?  We're currently in 4.  BOS is dropping due to injury and MIA is likely to cool down.

What, you act like you haven't tight roped across a couple buildings lately. You just do it...lol.

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

When you start trying to control things that you're not completely in control of then bad things happen.   Just keep winning.   We should get the 3rd seed.

Ya I used to root for trying to control our position when I was a youngster. But karma gets you ever time. Play your best and good things will happen.

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

When you start trying to control things that you're not completely in control of then bad things happen.   Just keep winning.   We should get the 3rd seed.

Exactly, next thing we mess around and end up as the 7th or 8th seed, smh.

Just play to win.  Control our destiny.

• Premium Member

When I made the suggestion, I wasn't suggesting lose on purpose.  However, I liked the matchup at the time with Boston.  I would love the matchup with Boston if we had homecourt so 3rd is great.