• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

If lw3 was to get paid, the Squawk couldn't afford him. Enjoy the free great stuff because there is a lot of garbage out there that parade as sports content. We've got it good.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

At the very least, Korver and Bazemore need to be reduced to token starting for Hardaway Jr and Sefolosha.

I think we are starting to see the beginning of that. With the way Baze has played since his hot start we really need Timmy to continue playing this way and to take more of his  minutes.

• Like 1

Not a good win, but a great win!

Even though i didnt get to watch the whole full game, only parts by parts, was watching spurs vs warriors game at the same time. Im really happy to see how hawks competed really hard against a really talented team. Proud of the hawks how they competed tonight. That's what it takes to beat tough, talented teams. No matter how good your opponents are,you have to you give your 100% percent  and compete win or lose.

Great team win against a really good team

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1

• Admin
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pretty lame how Houston was purposely cheating.  The coach even tried to hide the can of stickum.  Pathetic 

• Like 3

Just saw the game on delay ...Loved our movement. Defense tightened at the end. Dwight is a clown. Rox can't play D. Timmy is sweet. Thabo is a beast. Only thing Thabo did wrong was not pass to Sap after that steal late but no big deal. Oh and Pat Bev needs to be quiet. Lol.

HAWKS!!!

Great job lw3!!! I always read your game thread when it's hot off the press but had to go back and read it post game tonight. Loved the goofs per game from Harden and guys who swiped right on the Kardashians...lol. Classic as usual. :-) 

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

Pretty lame how Houston was purposely cheating.  The coach even tried to hide the can of stickum.  Pathetic 

I wonder will ESPN make a story out of this. Let this would have been NFL...

54 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Just saw the game on delay ...Loved our movement. Defense tightened at the end. Dwight is a clown. Rox can't play D. Timmy is sweet. Thabo is a beast. Only thing Thabo did wrong was not pass to Sap after that steal late but no big deal. Oh and Pat Bev needs to be quiet. Lol.

HAWKS!!!

Yeah Rockets are underachieving. I would have thought with Dwight's new agent, they'd work on trying to fix his brand but it hadn't been a week and he doing stuff I'd expect from JR Smith.  Hardaway has came out of nowhere. Props to player development. 

• Like 2