• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Howard on his Stickum: "I don’t know why people are making a big deal out of it. I do it every game. It’s not a big deal. I ain’t tripping.”

Spoken like a true Jerry Rice.

~lw3

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Howard on his Stickum: "I don’t know why people are making a big deal out of it. I do it every game. It’s not a big deal. I ain’t tripping.”

Howard has a dangerously low IQ.

Great win. Especially when you realize that Teague, Sap and Blaze were not that good. 

Hardaway Jr had a second good game. He might not do that much other than score, but any scoring off the bench really helps.

The Rockets look heartless. I can't see them getting out of the first round even if they make the playoffs.  They need to break their team up.

29 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Howard has a dangerously low IQ.

Great win. Especially when you realize that Teague, Sap and Blaze were not that good. 

Hardaway Jr had a second good game. He might not do that much other than score, but any scoring off the bench really helps.

The Rockets look heartless. I can't see them getting out of the first round even if they make the playoffs.  They need to break their team up.

He's playing very tenacious D, dishing assists, rebounding, getting steals, not fouling, not turning the ball over, extremely efficient overall. He's doing a LOT more than just scoring :batman:

1 minute ago, hazer said:

Rockets cheated...

And still lost by 12. Hows that contract, MVP consideration, so forth working out for ya Harden? This is why the smart players go to teams like the Hawks/Spurs/Warriors, and greedy ones go to the NY and L.A. areas...

1 hour ago, SalvorMallow said:

DANG!  Humphries a DNP CD in the spud depth chart!

Oh no not at all. I tried adding him through trade but he came up as an injured player and would let me trade for him. Otherwise I'd have him between Baze and Scott. Love me some Hump for sure. :-)

59 minutes ago, High5 said:

Has 2k started rating players lower across the board or do they just not like Jeff Teague? 79 seems real low. 

Well we are the Hawks...we get crappy ratings every year. I'd put Teague at 86-89 personally, possibly higher. Horford at 82 is also a complete joke. Lots of our guys imo.

This team is back to being one of the most entertaining in the league because Kyle is finally back hitting timely threes.  And half-tomahawkin'.

To watch Thabo (3rd on the team in dunks) do what he does with vintage running shoes on is a marvel in itself.  

Humphries and Tim giving us a boost in the dunk department as well (Jeff should have more than 4.) 

We'd been clamoring for a little more toughness inside and wing scoring for 2/3 of the season.  Ask and Bud shall deliver.  

What are the baseline requirements to qualify for the FT shooting title?  I'm pretty sure it's 100 attempts but if it's 50 then it's Junior's.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I know JB got caught in a sticky situation (sorry), but if CViv's original report is true that the team originally tried to conceal the Stickum or whatever that stuff was, there should be fines for him and the team, as well.

~lw3

10 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Does anyone know if @kg01 swiped right and found himself a nice young gentleman?...lol...

Hes been MIA...maybe he's gettin lucky..

Nah, no swiping.  League officials are looking for you though.  Apparently want to ask you about the sticky substance Howard had on his hands last night.

You're an eggspert in having such substances on your person so ...