• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chat system is back up

Admin

On 3/27/2016 at 10:10 AM, Dolfan23 said:

Sorry all the chat system was down and I hadn't been around to check it. Looks like the config file got corrupted when I updated the Hump and THjr big heads to it. Should be good now. 

Happy Easter all!

Are you sure it wasn't your big head that got to it?

Sorry, I had to do it when you lay it on a platter like that for me!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2016 at 1:10 PM, Dolfan23 said:

Sorry all the chat system was down and I hadn't been around to check it. Looks like the config file got corrupted when I updated the Hump and THjr big heads to it. Should be good now. 

Happy Easter all!

Thanks for fixing the plug you obviously kicked out of the wall.  Now step into the conference room.  These guys wanna ask you a few questions ...

What would you say you do here?

Disclaimer: In all seriousness, what you do around here is much-appreciated.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Thanks for fixing the plug you obviously kicked out of the wall.  Now step into the conference room.  These guys wanna ask you a few questions ...

What would you say you do here?

Disclaimer: In all seriousness, what you do around here is much-appreciated.

2014officespace4.gif

• Like 2

Oh man back-to-back Office Space gifs from our two whitest posters? Dang, this is hardcore 'burb life up in this. All we need is for @Spud2Nique to chime in about someone having a case of the Mondays and we'll be set.

12 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

Oh man back-to-back Office Space gifs from our two whitest posters? Dang, this is hardcore 'burb life up in this. All we need is for @Spud2Nique to chime in about someone having a case of the Mondays and we'll be set.

Haha...no, I'll leave that to the cul-de-sackers. They are prolly grillin up some bluefin tuna as we speak. Lol.

image.gif