• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

19 minutes ago, AHF said:

Was that you in the 8th row going crazy?

Lol, no.  I wish I could afford 8th row seats at a Celtics game.

I was in section 117, Row X - cost $91.00

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, High5 said:

I also read that he was the first player this season to have 5 blocks and 5 three's in a game. And one of like 10 since the early 80's. I thought the number would be higher than that.

Actually he is the only player in NBA history to have a game of 30+ points, 15+ boards, 5 blocks and 5 threes. Never been done before.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Actually he is the only player in NBA history to have a game of 30+ points, 15+ boards, 5 blocks and 5 threes. Never been done before.

And not one single freethrow, smh.  

OT: I got a Teague jersey last year and was debating between a few players this year..Sap, Horford, Korver, Dennis.

Sap is making it awfully hard for me not to roll with him. I really hope that he is named  to an all NBA team this year. Do they only have 1st and 2nd teams because in the past they had 3rd team as well? If there are 3 all NBA teams he is a must in my opinion, but if there are only 2, then it's tough.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

OT: I got a Teague jersey last year and was debating between a few players this year..Sap, Horford, Korver, Dennis.

Sap is making it awfully hard for me not to roll with him. I really hope that he is named  to an all NBA team this year. Do they only have 1st and 2nd teams because in the past they had 3rd team as well? If there are 3 all NBA teams he is a must in my opinion, but if there are only 2, then it's tough.

They have 3 All-NBA teams and 2 All-Defense teams.  He should have a good shot at 3rd Team All-NBA, which is what Horford and Joe Johnson each made for a signle season some years ago.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

They have 3 All-NBA teams and 2 All-Defense teams.  He should have a good shot at 3rd Team All-NBA, which is what Horford and Joe Johnson each made for a signle season some years ago.  

Oh, nice. Did they used to have 3 defensive teams then? Maybe I got confused with 2's and 3's cuz I'm apparently all 6's n 7's according to the Brits lol

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh, nice. Did they used to have 3 defensive teams then? Maybe I got confused with 2's and 3's cuz I'm apparently all 6's n 7's according to the Brits lol

I don't think they've ever had 3 defensive teams, but maybe sometime a ways back?

I think Sap has a good shot at both 3rd team All-NBA and 2nd Team All-D.  David Aldridge actually had both Horford and Sap on his All-NBA squad (with Horf making 2nd team which seems like a bit of a stretch to me).

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I don't think they've ever had 3 defensive teams, but maybe sometime a ways back?

I think Sap has a good shot at both 3rd team All-NBA and 2nd Team All-D.  David Aldridge actually had both Horford and Sap on his All-NBA squad (with Horf making 2nd team which seems like a bit of a stretch to me).

Horford is prolly on 2nd cuz there aren't many good centers out there in today's game. No Ewing Shaq Hakeem

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Horford is prolly on 2nd cuz there aren't many good centers out there in today's game. No Ewing Shaq Hakeem

No doubt.  Still seems like a stretch but you have a bunch of flawed candidates at center.