• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

I am still trying to figure out why we traded Mack for a 2nd?  Literally the only thing I can come up with is we were "doing him a favor" which may end up costing us in the playoffs.

A second is looking better than Hinrich right now which is what we actually ended up with.  We traded Mack for a guy who we don't trust to play even when Dennis is waaayyy off his game.  Seems like our talent is worse and we end up with no assets after this season.  So "doing him [or Quinn] a favor" seems like the best explanation to me as well.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hawksfanatic said:

I think I knew it would be a shit game when a Kevin Love outlet pass hit leeebruhn in the head and they reviewed Paul for a flagrant. That was, well that was unbelievable.

It was reviewed for a possible clear path foul

Honestly, I don't understand how folks that aren't Hawks or Cavs fans sit there, watch the game last night, and think it was judged fair. That is laughable. The refs are a joke, Lebron charges on at least 33% of his drives in the lane and could end up really injuring somebody soon, and they pull non basketball cheapo plays like moving illegal screens and Delly went right under Hump's feet and took away his landing spot last night. I know there isn't much reaction time in that scenario but if I'm Hump I come down with both feet and my entire weight on his groin region. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

A second is looking better than Hinrich right now which is what we actually ended up with.  We traded Mack for a guy who we don't trust to play even when Dennis is waaayyy off his game.  Seems like our talent is worse and we end up with no assets after this season.  So "doing him [or Quinn] a favor" seems like the best explanation to me as well.

Thanks for the correction.  Forgot no 2nd.  It sure seems like we do lots of favors for Buds friends.  Mack for Quinn, Boban for Pop, etc.  And all we end up with is over the hill guys who can't play.  Hate to be negative but one of our strengths last year was having the three point guards who could play.

2 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

everyone of these teams games matter and itll all be done in the next few days no point in hyper  analyzing all this,  I beleive Baze tweaked his knee again, and was nothing in second half,  and the cavs were hitting everything they normally miss, not sure how hard we were playing either - it was a strange game, because what usually beats us wasnt a problem.  

If Kyrie plays like the way he did last night in at least four games in a playoff series, most of the world may as well just ignore the Eastern Cleveland playoff series' unless they play Miami. As everyone else's chances would be about 1.5%.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

If Kyrie plays like the way he did last night in at least four games in a playoff series, most of the world may as well just ignore the Eastern Cleveland playoff series' unless they play Miami. As everyone else's chances would be about 1.5%.

This is the one factor people are not talking about...Had to be his best game of the year

52 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

It was reviewed for a possible clear path foul

Ah, thanks for the correction. I had to watch it at the bar without sound and figured it was for a flagrant.