• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whats your true feelings about this years playoffs for our Hawks?

JTB

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Hot Kyle, comfortable Game 6 advance.  Cold Kyle, tough Game 6 exit.

Kyle isn't going to be a factor. Forget it, he's not going to be against Boston's perimeter defense. Don't even try to work to "get him going", only worry about the advantages you do have.

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

We are once again a second round exit. Feels like I've been here before...

With the Wolves maybe 10 or 12 years ago...lol...I kid. Just wear ur volt and get ready!!!

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

With the Wolves maybe 10 or 12 years ago...lol...I kid. Just wear ur volt and get ready!!!

More like the Hawks since, well, ever? :p 

Hoping this current Wolves team within the next two years is knocking at rings but that's another topic...

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Please explain

He's total trash on defense, so if he plays more than 18ish mins it's going to hurt the team unless he's 4-4, 5-5 from three.

ETA: You went from hating Mike Scott earlier in the season to giving quite a bit of love to him...

Edited by Lurker

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

He's total trash on defense, so if he plays more than 18ish mins it's going to hurt the team unless he's 4-4, 5-5 from three.

ETA: You went from hating Mike Scott earlier in the season to giving quite a bit of love to him...

That is because he is better than Korver...I never thought that he was as bad on defense as many of you have claimed.  All I know is that he is a superior rebounder to any of our current wings not named Thabo and is the most efficient according to PER...Now, if you can quote me another stat that makes him unplayable like Kyle is, I am all ears!

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

That is because he is better than Korver...I never thought that he was as bad on defense as many of you have claimed.  All I know is that he is a superior rebounder to any of our current wings not named Thabo and is the most efficient according to PER...Now, if you can quote me another stat that makes him unplayable like Kyle is, I am all ears!

If you truly believe he is better than Korver than this needs no further discussion. You are being delusional. Mike Scott is no exceptional talent that is having his talents hidden on the bench. He is an average role player nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Lurker said:

If you truly believe he is better than Korver than this needs no further discussion. You are being delusional. Mike Scott is no exceptional talent that is having his talents hidden on the bench. He is an average role player nothing more, nothing less.

There has to be some objective measure that you can pull up instead of just giving me an opinion

48 minutes ago, Sothron said:

More like the Hawks since, well, ever? :p 

Hoping this current Wolves team within the next two years is knocking at rings but that's another topic...

Hope the Wolves get the 8th seed in the west next year...HELLO TEEN PICK FOR US!!! :-D

I agree though Wolves young guys r all studs.

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hope the Wolves get the 8th seed in the west next year...HELLO TEEN PICK FOR US!!! :-D

I agree though Wolves young guys r all studs.

Y'all keep hoping this is a lack of talent issue versus a flawed philosophy