• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks GAME 5

lethalweapon3

Awesome as always lw3!!! I think Horford and Teague show up tonight but it's gonna take a team effort cuz that's who we are. LETS GO!!!! I say we blow them out tonight!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Awesome as always lw3!!! I think Horford and Teague show up tonight but it's gonna take a team effort cuz that's who we are. LETS GO!!!! I say we blow them out tonight!

How about some bench help tonight. 

MUST WIN GAME TONIGHT !  Win tonight or forget it.  It's all over but the crying.

Unless, the Celtics win tonight, they get drunk celebrating and two or three of their

key players have season ending injuries, then Atlanta MIGHT have a very slim chance.

GO ATL !  GO HAWKS AND BRAVES TOO  VS  BOSTON !!!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I actually like this crew. I would hate if we were playing Miami because John Goble is a Florida guy, but since no Miami maybe Goble can be an Al Horford guy :-)

I expect a quick start for the Hawks.  Taper off through the second quarter and face a halftime deficit of 6-10 points.  Back and forth through most of the third quarter.  Boston gets it up to 14 or so, but Atlanta claws back to end the period down by 6.  I think Atlanta finally plays a fourth quarter tonight.  

Hawks find a way to get it done albeit in an ugly fashion.  

Boston 85

Atlanta 88

• Premium Member

You aren't going to score when your offense is basically Schröder taking the ball up and either driving/shooting and missing. Other guys are struggling but the PG has to show some patience.

• Like 1

Next time y'all go to the local grocerer pick up some Cooked Perfect® Fire Grilled Premium Wings.  I didn't think it was possible to make frozen wings taste like they've been slow-cooked by your grandmama and seasoned by your aunt but indeed it is.

• Like 1