Details about Atlanta Hawks VOLT OUT True Believer 2016 Playoffs T-shirt

AtlantaHawks1969

If anyone is interested...

Atlanta Hawks "True Believer" volt green T-shirt (Size Large) from Game 1 of 2016 Eastern Conference 1st Round playoff series between Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics on April 16.

NEW! Never worn.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atlanta-Hawks-VOLT-OUT-True-Believer-2016-Playoffs-T-shirt-Size-L-/131784896191?hash=item1eaefdeebf:g:c7YAAOSwYmZXE6bS

Why are people upset with this? There are some people who were unable to attend the game and would like a Volt shirt. This person is serving a medium of matching that fan to that shirt. Trying to find that fan through Hawksquawk is a smart idea since, and I'm imagining @Dolfan23 knows the numbers better than I, most of the posters here are outside of Atlanta. So it's a good bet that posting here will match this up.

It might be a little tacky, but if you click through the ebay profile it is pretty clear that @AtlantaHawks1969 is a pretty low scale operation. If anything, y'all should be upset that the person screwed up the year that the Hawks moved to Atlanta, which was 1968.

1 hour ago, hawksfanatic said:

Why are people upset with this? There are some people who were unable to attend the game and would like a Volt shirt. This person is serving a medium of matching that fan to that shirt. Trying to find that fan through Hawksquawk is a smart idea since, and I'm imagining @Dolfan23 knows the numbers better than I, most of the posters here are outside of Atlanta. So it's a good bet that posting here will match this up.

It might be a little tacky, but if you click through the ebay profile it is pretty clear that @AtlantaHawks1969 is a pretty low scale operation. If anything, y'all should be upset that the person screwed up the year that the Hawks moved to Atlanta, which was 1968.

Just a little?