• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

With Whiz, Jeff! Ask for One With Whiz!

lethalweapon3

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@ATLSmith Different Day, same shite......I'm  ready for Summer League.

It's just one of dem daaaaaayyyyssss...

jk I agree...I fed up with this crap. Lol

38 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'm done unless I find something interesting, but what I find AMAZING with this guy is he's all ears with anything that gets rid of Al Horford and Dennis Schröder but will flame you if you try to get rid of his favorite players. It's obvious here that ALL he is doing is showing favoritism to his golden boys Jeff Teague and Paul Millsap.

Everyone got favorites,  I know I do. It's the consistency that Diesel will create a thousand threads and posts to get rid of the guys he doesn't like which is annoying.

Over the years I've learned that I cannot have favorite players and expect them to stay with our franchise forever. The players know that it's a business and so do I. If the right deal comes along, I'm willing to trade anyone at anytime. 

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@ATLSmith Different Day, same shite......I'm  ready for Summer League.

I'm looking forward to Draft Day first. Then something will happen eventually. I don't get why guys arguing here, repeating the same arguments all the time 37 pages because of this possibly made-up rumor...

Some would like to keep both PGs, some would like to trade one if there are good offers and needs resolved, some want to keep Dennis because he is younger and MAY have an higher upside while everybody knows what to expect from Jeff and one poster wants to keep Jeff over Dennis no matter what happens because Dennis is selfish, doesn't follow Bud's game plan and single handed destroys the offensive flow and lost both Cavs series from the bench.

It seems nobody will change his mind.

I also can't hear anymore the Pistons are the evidence that you need no Superstar to win it all. This happens once in how many years? 30? So in Germany we would say "Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel" (Exceptions prove the rule).

I'm looking forward to Draft Day first. Then something will happen eventually. I don't get why guys arguing here, repeating the same arguments all the time 37 pages because of this possibly made-up rumor...

If this was the regular season or if we were still in the playoffs there definitely would not be thirty seven pages about hardly anything. Its off season for us now and until the draft no big Hawk events are written in stone for us to appreciate. Thus, we are having a good time abusing this horse, me happily included. 

Whatever happens (rebuild, keep same core), Hawks are not title contenders for the next couple years. I would rather try something new and possibly get a franchise player in a upcoming draft than to keep getting embarrassed by Lebron.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RWF said:

Whatever happens (rebuild, keep same core), Hawks are not title contenders for the next couple years. I would rather try something new and possibly get a franchise player in a upcoming draft than to keep getting embarrassed by Lebron.

That Cleveland team yall are scared of won't stay as in tact for long. JR is on contract year,Mosgov,Love/Irving is in the trade rumors,Lebron on contract. Something will have to change in their organization to keep the pieces they think can win them a ring. We're not the only ones stuck in a bind you know...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

That Cleveland team yall are scared of won't stay as in tact for long. JR is on contract year,Mosgov,Love/Irving is in the trade rumors,Lebron on contract. Something will have to change in their organization to keep the pieces they think can win them a ring. We're not the only ones stuck in a bind you know...

Any team with Lebron on it has swept us. Everytime. Not 1 win against Lebron in the playoffs his entire career. It's not Love or JR I'm 'worried' about.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Personally, I don't think we should be so focused on any one player like this.  There will always be one of these teams/players in the way.  We have to focus on building a team that is, without question, capable of beating any team in the Eastern Conference.  And I don't care what we have to do to get there.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Just now, Wretch said:

Personally, I don't think we should be so focused on any one player like this.  There will always be one of these teams/players in the way.  We have to focus on building a team that is, without question, capable of beating any team in the Eastern Conference.  And I don't care what we have to do to get there.

Noel or Teague? @Wretch

8 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Great point.  I heard someone say one of the reasons the Cleveland LeeBorns are such a poor matchup aginst GState is because they built the team to go against SAntonio.  IOW, they tailored their team to beat one team instead of just building a great roster which was a massive mistake (w.r.t. winning a title).

I hope we build our team, just to create a champion regardless of what everyone else is doing.  If we build just to get past LeaBron, chances are we'll fall to freaking MIL or something.

Lastly, wtf @AHF check your reading comprehension.  It clearly wasn't a poast about Teague/Noel.  Was it in the right thread?  Maybe not but don't be that guy.  It's the offseason.  Freaking board-lawyer up in dis.  Modzplzban

19 hours ago, AHF said:

I don't wear plaid pants.  Otherwise, totally spot on.

Oh yeah, we know.  You're a KY fan so you clearly wear jorts.  When you need to 'dress up'?  Cut-off jorts.

17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

or Shortoralls

It's early ... but I think you won the interweb today. :laugh:

Shortoralls?! :laugh:  I'm giving you a standing ovation in my office right now.  Good job, sir.