• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Schro, DeRozan, Durant, Sap, and Noel?

Diesel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Anyone going to the draft party? I'm thinking about flying in from Cali just cuz I think there will be plenty o action this year. Anyone?

@Spud2Nique flies in and watches our first round pick get traded for a lottery protected first round pick in 2018.  Cheers our second round picks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHF said:

@Spud2Nique flies in and watches our first round pick get traded for a lottery protected first round pick in 2018.  Cheers our second round picks.

I feel like you know me @AHF...at least you know the way my life has been as a Hawks fan.

If I fly to Atlanta for the draft, we won't do anything. If I don't, we might, but still probably won't. It's like a definite lose/probably lose situation. :-(

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I feel like you know me @AHF...at least you know the way my life has been as a Hawks fan.

If I fly to Atlanta for the draft, we won't do anything. If I don't, we might, but still probably won't. It's like a definite lose/probably lose situation. :-(

They are having beer...   :cheersemoji       (couldn't find it)

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

They are having beer...   :cheersemoji       (couldn't find it)

I actually want to come there to show @kg01 that I ain't fat lol...my motivations need to be prioritized.

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Anyone going to the draft party? I'm thinking about flying in from Cali just cuz I think there will be plenty o action this year. Anyone?

How does your girlfriend feel about you trolling for draft party trim?

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

I actually want to come there to show @kg01 that I ain't fat lol...my motivations need to be prioritized.

Everybody knows you'll be double-fisted with deep-fried, smothered pork chops.

Fatty.

46 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

She is tired of my small hands so I think we can get her on board with it. :-)

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Everybody knows you'll be double-fisted with deep-fried, smothered pork chops.

Fatty.

Did you really think I'm coming to the draft party and not eating? If I come there I'm gonna make it count. That includes keg stands (ala Will Ferrell old school, I won't need to be at Home Depot or bed bath and beyond I got time), Irish car bombs, beer pong, appetizers galore ( I'm a wing guy but I'll pound some tater skins and moz sticks too) and anything and everything in between. I'm not coming there to sit in the corner like a gentleman lol.

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

If I come there I'm gonna make it count.  I'm a wing guy but I'll pound anything and everything in between. I'm not coming there to sit in the corner like a gentleman lol.

So you admit it.  We know how to read between the lines.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

So you admit it.  We know how to read between the lines.

I should really proofread what I write before hitting the submit reply button ..:-|