• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paul Millsap

Wurider05

How many guys have signed big contracts and actually gotten better at his age. Dude has gotten better every year since he has been in Atlanta. That is really rare especially when you think of all the guys who are overpaid in the NBA. I salute this guy because he earned what he got.  Sit back and watch all the bums that get overpaid this summer. We got good value with SAP.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, cap rules make Al more likely to be kept.   It looks like the Hawks want to move a Al to the PF position.  To do that, they will need to move Milsap's attractive contract, in order to acquire a Center that can defend and rebound.  

I am expecting to see a very different team on the court next season.  Ironically, such a turnover in roster goes against Bud's philosophy.  

2 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

How many guys have signed big contracts and actually gotten better at his age. Dude has gotten better every year since he has been in Atlanta. That is really rare especially when you think of all the guys who are overpaid in the NBA. I salute this guy because he earned what he got.  Sit back and watch all the bums that get overpaid this summer. We got good value with SAP.

Out of likes, so you sir get the golf clap :applause: