• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SummerHawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Cwell said:

yep, exactly what u love. Why sacrifice a few wins for the future when we can secure our higher spot in the garbage east to get thrashed?  Annual thrashings on the national stage is the Hawks way lmao why get our young talented ballers ready to help us in the playoffs when we have proven career journeyman all-stars like Kyle Korver? :laugh:

Well hell, lets fire Bud and you coach. Maybe you can win a COTY in your second season too :approved: (echoooo, echoooo, echoooo)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

Well hell, lets fire Bud and you coach. Maybe you can win a COTY in your second season too :approved: (echoooo, echoooo, echoooo)

yep. We'll be getting swept still........just with a little more swag lol

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I can dig it.  I saw good skills, hustle, and smarts.  I've lost all hope for the Edy project, though.

Edy Way too slow.   Pangos was impressive

I'm an Xfinity cable customer, so I just downloaded the free WatchESPN app on my iPhone. I'm in my own wifi, so quality is very high quality.

its on espn3 too

Thanks! Now I need to just cross my fingers for a replay since I missed most of the game.

5 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Anyways, I like Bembry. I see him as more of a 2 than a 3. If only he can improve his jumper

Me too..Hes a 2 in the NBA imo..Thats why I see THJ and/or Splitter involed in some kind of trade.. Baze,Korver,THJ,Bembry. Just too many damn sg's..lol..UNLESS, Bud plans on playing Bazemore at sf, which is a mistake imo..Baze starts. Korver backs him up. Bembry waiting in the wings..Prince/Thabo at  sf....Simple...

Love Bembry - all around player except shooting. His defense - impressive.

Can't wait for Isai to join team next year (he's only 19) he'll be exciting to watch.

Costello - unexpected, I like him. Rugged, solid player.

Lamar - steady

Edy - mmmmm.

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

It may be time to pull the plug on Edy. I didn't expect him to still look like a stiff. Maybe my expectations were too high???

Its been one year man. And yes your expectations are too high on a guy who only picked up the game a few years ago

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Bud plans on playing Bazemore at sf, which is a mistake imo

It would be. If Bud wants to continue being allergic to rookies, start Sefolosha at SF.

I don't care about the fact "in Bud's system, the 2 and 3 are interchangeable". That's a lame excuse that allows him to start his buddy Kyle Korver and play him a lot.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

It may be time to pull the plug on Edy. I didn't expect him to still look like a stiff. Maybe my expectations were too high???

Meh, it's one game. And Edy is the kind of player that looks much better with better quality players around him. I'm still looking forward to seeing what he looks like in the real games this season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

It would be. If Bud wants to continue being allergic to rookies, start Sefolosha at SF.

I don't care about the fact "in Bud's system, the 2 and 3 are interchangeable". That's a lame excuse that allows him to start his buddy Kyle Korver and play him a lot.

Well kind of has a reason to now that we have dwight. 

Edited by GrimeyKidd

Just now, GrimeyKidd said:

Well kind of has a reason to now that we have dwight. And im fine with Sefolosha starting so the defense of the 1st unit is A1

That's going to expose the defense because Al Horford covered up Kyle Korver like a glove defensively on the perimeter.

• Like 1