• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dennis as our starter (stats)

Now that Dennis will be our starting point guard, what kind of stats do you expect from him. Personally I'm gonna go with:

33 mpg

17.3 ppg

7.7 apg

3.7 rpg

2.1 spg

0.3 bpg 

45% FG 

84% FT

36% 3pt

2.9  turnovers

It depends, of course, he could once again tremendously improve and become a top 10 PG next year so this goes out of the window. When someone is as young as he is, the sky is the limit. His main elite ability other than quickness and his PnR abilities. We have the best PnR big in the NBA in Horford. So his success is highly favored if Al stays or goes. 

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Now that Dennis will be our starting point guard, what kind of stats do you expect from him. Personally I'm gonna go with:

33 mpg

17.3 ppg

7.7 apg

3.7 rpg

2.1 spg

0.3 bpg 

45% FG 

84% FT

36% 3pt

2.9  turnovers

If he put those numbers up, we all should be thrilled.  I don't know if he does, but it could happen.

Edited by Jody23

Those nimbers seem attainable, as I think he'll continue to grow and flourish at Hawks University. Although I feel like he'll stumble out of the gate a lil' bit as he gets used to the starter's role. He's only 22, he'll be a top 10 PG and All-Star in a few years.

55 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It depends, of course, he could once again tremendously improve and become a top 10 PG next year so this goes out of the window. When someone is as young as he is, the sky is the limit. His main elite ability other than quickness and his PnR abilities. We have the best PnR big in the NBA in Horford. So his success is highly favored if Al stays or goes. 

Lol...way to turn it into a Horford thread. :-) I feel ya though and I do agree, without Horford he doesn't get those #'s.

4 minutes ago, Ebert said:

Only Russell Westbrook, John Wall, James Harden and Chris Paul have averaged more than 17 ppg 7apg this past season. Maybe we should be more realistic. 

Bookmark this puppy! I know it's an increase for him all across the board but I think he's plenty capable.

4 minutes ago, Watchman said:

32.1 minutes

14.6 points

5.7 assists

3.5 rebounds

1.6 steals

3.6 turnovers

.427 FG%

.802 FT%

.321 3 Pt %

Lol...if these are his stats then I hope we can get the best backup point guard in the league cuz we in trouble.

Just now, Watchman said:

We can't get the best backup, because he's our starter.

Lol...good point. Then please swing a deal for Livingston. Speaking of backup pg's I just noticed that Raymon Felton averaged 15ppg last year. Is that right or a misprint? I had to rub my eyes a couple times. I still don't really believe that stat.

22 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...good point. Then please swing a deal for Livingston. Speaking of backup pg's I just noticed that Raymon Felton averaged 15ppg last year. Is that right or a misprint? I had to rub my eyes a couple times. I still don't really believe that stat.

15 ppg in the playoffs.  9.5 ppg during the regular season.

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

15 ppg in the playoffs.  9.5 ppg during the regular season.

Oh ok that makes sense. I was apparently looking at playoff stats. Thanks.

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Great point 

Just now, LastDon said:

This stats are exactly my point..Jeff was basically putting up 17 and 7 in 28 mpg..if its going to take Schröder 33 mpg to put up that production then he is a downgrade from Teague..

Except he wasn't. You're only saying this to talk up your sacred cow. He was putting up 16 and 6 if you round up.

29.5  mpg (He'll be just shy of 30 mpg depending on our backups)

16.2 ppg

7.1 apg

3.7 rpg

2.2 spg

0.3 bpg 

46% FG 

85% FT  (He needs to improve this)

34% 3pt

2.7  turnovers  (He'll be playing with better players so hopefully they'll be ready for his passes - he needs to fix that bounce pass at the knees)