• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Coach Bud talks Free Agency and Hawks can’t continue to have top free agents ignore them

• Premium Member

Alright... Let me paint you this picture.

IF Durant decides to go either to OKC, Boston, or NY.  GS will initiate talks with Al...  

Think about what they can give Al.  A large salary.  A PF position.  A winning environment.  A chance to be a part of the team that doesn't depend on him being the best player on the team...

IF that happens, Bud and company are saying that we're going after D12. 

Get ready for it.. You were warned:

0911527001465162361_filepicker-320x320.j

28 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Alright... Let me paint you this picture.

IF Durant decides to go either to OKC, Boston, or NY.  GS will initiate talks with Al...  

Think about what they can give Al.  A large salary.  A PF position.  A winning environment.  A chance to be a part of the team that doesn't depend on him being the best player on the team...

IF that happens, Bud and company are saying that we're going after D12. 

Get ready for it.. You were warned:

0911527001465162361_filepicker-320x320.j

Even if GS wants Horford, they have to give up something. 

I'm not so sure they're willing to change their roster for a player who's not KD.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, MrYellow said:

Even if GS wants Horford, they have to give up something. 

I'm not so sure they're willing to change their roster for a player who's not KD.

I think it's very easy.  They let Harrison Barnes go.   

You can easily put Horf at the 4 and Green at the 3.    Horf has shown that he can hit an open outside shot.   Same way that they would have afforded KD, they can afford Al. 

Check it out..

26 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You can easily put Horf at the 4 and Green at the 3.    Horf has shown that he can hit an open outside shot.   Same way that they would have afforded KD, they can afford Al. 

Check it out..

Sure they can let Barnes go, but I guess they'll think more than twice before changing all those efficient equilibria they created.

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Check it out..

They also need to move one of Iggy or Bogut.