• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dwight Howard Article

Wurider05

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

Which reinforces my point that it's not looking good for us.

As much as I like Baze's hustle he won't be the loss some feel like. He already plays out of position and gets abused by simply playing larger SFs not necessarily much more physical ones. And as far as losing Al for nothing we will see. Will admit Donovam always makes me nervous because I have watched SEC ball since I moved to Georgia as a kid in '67. He and Al do have history but what legacy Al has earned has been in Gainesville and Atlanta, not in tornado alley. Hoping, not desperately praying for the best.  

Here's one suggestion off the top: we have $24 mil after Al's caphold, it was said previously we were interested in Deng at $12, that leaves $12, trade Splitter we have $20 for Dwight. IF he needs more decline Scott's  $3.3 mil, give to Dwight. Bring in Jarrett Jack at the MLE as a backup PG.

Now, can you propose something with all the money we'll have besides tanking.

Hmm, so you want this team:

Schröder/Jack

THJr/Korver/Bembry

Deng/Sefolosha/Prince

Millsap/Scott/Moose

Horford/Howard/Tavares

uploadfromtaptalk1467318465127.jpg.079cb

uploadfromtaptalk1467318480252.jpg.15308

That team isn't winning anything but a second round exit. Do you believe that team could beat the Cavs, or even the Raptors?

It's not even just that, if we sign Horford we're locked into that team for the next 5 years because Millsap and Dennis will get paid soon enough anyways. So yeah, I'd rather save some time and blow it up now because Horford and Millsap aren't carrying us to a title.

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

Schröder/Jack

THJr/Korver/Bembry

Deng/Sefolosha/Prince

Millsap/Scott/Moose

Horford/Howard/Tavares

uploadfromtaptalk1467318465127.jpg.079cb

uploadfromtaptalk1467318480252.jpg.15308

That team isn't winning anything but a second round exit. Do you believe that team could beat the Cavs, or even the Raptors?

It's not even just that, if we sign Horford we're locked into that team for the next 5 years because Millsap and Dennis will get paid soon enough anyways. So yeah, I'd rather save some time and blow it up now because Horford and Millsap aren't carrying us to a title.

Out of like but sign me up for the tank squad if that is our option

Just now, nathan2331 said:

Schröder/Jack

THJr/Korver/Bembry

Deng/Sefolosha/Prince

Millsap/Scott/Moose

Horford/Howard/Tavares

Did I say I wanted that team. You asked, I gave you an option since you seem to think the only option is to tank.

Again what's your plan besides tanking. That's the easiest thing to say.

Why are we locked into Al the next 5 years? Can he not be traded by the deadline next year?

Did I say I wanted that team. You asked, I gave you an option since you seem to think the only option is to tank.

Again what's your plan besides tanking. That's the easiest thing to say.

Why are we locked into Al the next 5 years? Can he not be traded by the deadline next year?

I want to tank because I don't have a plan. And no one else does either apparently. I don't think tanking is some magical solution, but keeping this team together will get us nowhere.

And why sign Al with the intention to trade him, he might as well pick his own destination now if that's all we want from him.

But since there's other options I'm too foolish to conceive, please tell us what you want to see.

2 hours ago, nathan2331 said:

I want to tank because I don't have a plan. And no one else does either apparently. I don't think tanking is some magical solution, but keeping this team together will get us nowhere.

And why sign Al with the intention to trade him, he might as well pick his own destination now if that's all we want from him.

But since there's other options I'm too foolish to conceive, please tell us what you want to see.

You don't have a plan or providing any options worth discussing, so I'll leave you to your opinions.