• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE NBA FREE AGENCY THREAD

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
  1. Jamal Crawford is staying with the Clippers, I'm told. Three years, $42 million.

Fourteen million per for a hybrid backup guard who is thirty six years old. Glad we stayed away. Will be pushing forty when that contract is up. 

• Like 2

Now people are talking Wade. Brilliant talent but one biscuit away from missing an entire season from injury every single year these days. We need a backup point more than a ball hog SG with an injury history costing at least twenty plus. Moving forward with Budball myself in whatever form it is in this upcoming season. No doubt it will be adjusted a good bit for our new post presence.    

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Now people are talking Wade. Brilliant talent but one biscuit away from missing an entire season from injury every single year these days. We need a backup point more than a ball hog SG with an injury history costing at least twenty plus. Moving forward with Budball myself in whatever form it is in this upcoming season. No doubt it will be adjusted a good bit for our new post presence.    

That ball hogging SG has essentially played PG ever since he's been in the league.

And despite Wade's injury history, he has ALWAYS been ready to go by the time the playoffs started.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That ball hogging SG has essentially played PG ever since he's been in the league.

And despite Wade's injury history, he has ALWAYS been ready to go by the time the playoffs started.

And he wasn't turning thirty five by the time the playoffs started before either.

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

And he wasn't turning thirty five by the time the playoffs started before either.

And we do not have Lebron to take up the slack

3 hours ago, capstone21 said:

He is a terrible point guard ... He is a pure shooting guard ... He has no ability to run an offense

WHAT! Are you on pot? (The Canadian shiz?) Barbosa is an unselfish 6'3" long wingspan pg that would thrive in our system. He is also very clutch when the team is struggling which is something that we probably need most. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

WHAT! Are you on pot? (The Canadian shiz?) Barbosa is an unselfish 6'3" long wingspan pg that would thrive in our system. He is also very clutch when the team is struggling which is something that we probably need most. 

He is a really nice scorer ... 

41 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You need to look at the entire package.(that's what she said)

You're wrong here, Spud2.  Barbosa is a 2 in a 1-size pkg.

Are you mixing him up with the Spurs backup?

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

You're wrong here, Spud2.  Barbosa is a 2 in a 1-size pkg.

Are you mixing him up with the Spurs backup?

Ninja I don't mix no one up with no one...I'm a pimp foo...#nbafanvetheard