• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE NBA FREE AGENCY THREAD

Anybody else a little surprised Harkless is still unsigned?

Not really surprised on Lantz and Waiters.  Hope they end up on the same team.  Hilarity will ensue.  Maybe throw Lawson in just to round out the party.  Talk about a guy who just doesn't get it.  Still won't admit to having a dranking problem.

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

ex-Nyets Shane Larkin and Thomas Robinson are currently competing neck-and-neck for the lead role in "Tyler Perry's Why Did I Opt Out?"

~lw3

Production brought to you by Shirtless Earl's

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anybody else a little surprised Harkless is still unsigned?

Not really surprised on Lantz and Waiters.  Hope they end up on the same team.  Hilarity will ensue.  Maybe throw Lawson in just to round out the party.  Talk about a guy who just doesn't get it.  Still won't admit to having a dranking problem.

RFAcy.  He wants his money, Blazers don't wanna pay. Another team offers a reasonable deal, Blazers match.

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

RFAcy.  He wants his money, Blazers don't wanna pay. Another team offers a reasonable deal, Blazers match.

I don't think it's that simple.    I think he waited too long.  Now there's only a few with money to pay him anything significant.  Those teams are probably content to wait him out.  Still, I'm confused on what direction POR is going in.  Signed Turner to play point I guess to facilitate Lillard chuckin' more?  But also have Mccollum  still there to chuck some more?

I don't know, I just don't get it.  Kinda thank they come way bak to the pak this year.  Not sneaking up on anyone this year.  Finally feel the effects of LMA leaving.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Larkin should be on someone's roster. He has potential as a pass first point guard.

I see his ceiling as a decent backup on a bad team.  There's no room for a starting point of his ilk anymore.  All the good teams have a stud at point, not a caretaker.  It's part of the reason MIL will always be a nice team and will have some cute wins here and there, but won't really win anything significant despite all the talent they have.

45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I see his ceiling as a decent backup on a bad team.  There's no room for a starting point of his ilk anymore.  All the good teams have a stud at point, not a caretaker.  It's part of the reason MIL will always be a nice team and will have some cute wins here and there, but won't really win anything significant despite all the talent they have.

I FORGOT who said, you can have all the talented bigs you want, if you don't have a PG to get them the ball they will never maximize all that talent.

Edited for spelling. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I fogot who said, you can have all the talented bigs you want, if you don't have a PG to get them the ball they will never maximize all that talent.

*gasp* HS sensitivity training is still ongoing I guess?  HS Ty Lawson up in here. :happy:

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp* HS sensitivity training is still ongoing I guess?  HS Ty Lawson up in here. :happy:

Damn, twice in one week - first niggets now fogot.

@lethalweapon3  i think i missed the first sensitivity training class.

32 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He needs a team too.

#TrueBaller

105639128.jpg

#TrueNonNBABaller.

Think he's deciding between a tean in Israel or Spain.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Damn, twice in one week - first niggets now fogot.

@lethalweapon3  i think i missed the first sensitivity training class.

Oh, you just missed our class where we learned "Proper Ethnic Pronunciation of Our Future Product Sponsors."

3417498472_060900fd60.jpg

GW7l7soPrEvqGAsiDkP52SJd.jpg

Also, you get a pass for HS Training Day 3 if you can correctly type the main ingredients of a Milky Way bar without insulting anybody.

~nz1nga

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Selltixs sign gerald green.  That's just the kind of game-changing move Alicia was expecting when he expressed SellticPride?

Did they? Another chucker added to the shit green team lol

Volt is the new green!!!

5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Did they? Another chucker added to the shit green team lol

Volt is the new green!!!

Oh and I almost forgot, they also re-signed Zeller too so apparent thats the bigtime 5 that'll allow Whineford to slip slide to the 4?

Man where's HMoor to tell us how big a genius strAinge is?