• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Plan failed?

JTB

1 minute ago, Flight said:

You may be overrating your raptors just a bit lol. Not sure you understand the difference Dwight makes but he's a bit different of a problem for the Raptors. He did work against them last year, only game he didn't play great against them was because of foul trouble...  

Dwight lead Houston to 41 wins.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My EC rankings as of today: 

1. Cleveland

2. Indy

3. Boston

4. Charlotte

5. Toronto

6. Detroit

7. Milwaukee

8. Orlando

9. New York

10. Washington

11t. Miami- Get Wade and their back in the playoffs. 

11t. Atlanta

13. Chicago- Tentative 

14. Brooklyn- They will still be bad. 

15. Philly- Unless they make some trades, this is there spot. 

The fact that you have Charlotte at 4 just ruins the credibility of the entire list for me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

1. Cleveland

2. Indy

3. Boston

4. Charlotte

5. Toronto

6. Detroit

7. Milwaukee

8. Orlando

9. New York

10. Washington

11t. Atlanta

13. Chicago- Tentative 

I know you are hurt, but Charlotte at  4?  They lost Lin and Al Jeff, resigned Batum and DuckButt, I may have missed their other moves.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I know you are hurt, but Charlotte at  4?  They lost Lin and Al Jeff, resigned Batum and DuckButt, I may have missed their other moves.

I guess they are counting on DuckButt to finally play up to his #2 draft status.  After all these years.

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

1. Cleveland

2. Indy

3. Boston

4. Charlotte

5. Toronto

6. Detroit

7. Milwaukee

8. Orlando

9. New York

10. Washington

11t. Atlanta

13. Chicago- Tentative 

LOL ... stop it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Michael Kidd-Gilchirst. I feel that if he's healthy, they are one of the best teams in the East. Plus I like Kamisky game. I think this year, they will take the system to the next level. 

I hate to say it but the Hawks are going to be worse ....Horford really screwed us. Smh

we don't even have a f***ing backup pg! 4m in cap room! I lost sleep over the last two days to see a worst team. 

May be time for me to stop keeping up with Hawks basketball so closely. I will forever be a fan only for the Hawks and I'm not mad at budcox efforts cause they did try. 

....just pissed about the situation. This is what happens when you take gambles (which I can admit I wanted) and as much as I like Horford I may grow to hate him in the NBA even more so than lebron he pushed the Hawks back with this in the present and future in my opinion.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2

Wow I can't get over the D12 bashing.   I don't think he will be the player he was in Orlando but I am very curious to see his offensive game in our modified system.   He played the last few years with iso Kobe and iso Harden so I can see how he got frustrated.   We all may be shocked to see his offensive game come back with unselfish team mates.   

I agree he is not a leader but Sap  is and a follower personality like Howard's tends to assume the groups dynamic.   

Hell I could be totally wrong and he is actually a washed up POS but I've got some hope he will surprise some folks 

Just now, JTB said:

I hate to say it but the Hawks are going to be worse ....Horford really screwed us. Smh

we don't even have a f***ing backup pg! 4m in cap room! I lost sleep over the last two days to see a worst team. 

May be time for me to stop keeping up with Hawks basketball so closely. I will forever be a fan only for the Hawks and I'm not made at budcox efforts cause they did try. 

....just pissed about the situation. This is what happens when you take gambles and as much as I like Horford I may grow to hate him in the NBA even more so than lebron he pushed the Hawks back with this in the present and future in my opinion.

I will still follow but I won't become passionate like this again till we tank and I honestly don't trust the decision makers. 

3 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Dwight can't lead... The only thing he is good for is creating children that he doesn't want to support.

He's got more finals and conference finals appearances than our team over the past 16 years. 

This is a grown man, his kids and their mothers have nothing to do with me or you. Not even sure why you'd bring that up. 

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, JTB dijo:

May be time for me to stop keeping up with Hawks basketball so closely. I will forever be a fan only for the Hawks and I'm not made at budcox efforts cause they did try. 

....just pissed about the situation. This is what happens when you take gambles and as much as I like Horford I may grow to hate him in the NBA even more so than lebron he pushed the Hawks back with this in the present and future in my opinion.

This. I'm devastated right now. It won't be easy. We lost a big oportunity today of becoming a relevant team...but I still trust a lot Budenholzer. I just hope to get up tomorrow and see things in a different way.

1 minute ago, Flight said:

He's got more finals and conference finals appearances than our team over the past 16 years. 

This is a grown man, his kids and their mothers have nothing to do with me or you. Not even sure why you'd bring that up. 

@Hotlanta1981What did I say? Howard will be seen as the Orlando Howard till proven otherwise. I feel bad for Dwight, he really shouldn't be in the situation.