• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we put together an offer to get Westbrook?

tonegully

3 minutes ago, Jwohlgem3 said:

I'd rather a year of him then having no chance at a championship ever and good coaches create systems for talent

Yes? Well what if you trade Dennis for that one year rental of Westbrook and Dennis explodes in OKC? Dennis is a helluva a talent and young. Then Westbrook walks and we watch Dennis in OKC? Nah , think I will pass

• Like 1

What's gonna be funny is when Isaiah "loud mouth munchkin" Thomas gets traded with picks to OKC for Westbrook. Then westbrook does his traditional get hurt and miss most the season acts..

Oh I wanna see that little fckrs face

5 minutes ago, Jwohlgem3 said:

What if Schröder never becomes the star we hope and we waste another decade being average one year with a real shot at a championship is better than none

I will take the odds of Dennis becoming at least a very productive player against the odds of Westbrook signing a contract with us any day. What does that tell you?

11 minutes ago, Jwohlgem3 said:

What if Schröder never becomes the star we hope and we waste another decade being average one year with a real shot at a championship is better than none

Tells me your afraid of risk and would rather stay mediocre then go for it.

Edited by Jwohlgem3

3 minutes ago, Jwohlgem3 said:

Tells me your afraid of risk and would rather stay mediocre then go for it.

There is risk and then there is bad moves. Trading Dennis for him would be a bad move. 

1 minute ago, IheartVolt said:

There is risk and then there is bad moves. Trading Dennis for him would be a bad move. 

Who's to say Dennis will actually stay? Who's to say he wouldn't fall in love with Atlanta and recruit talent... you never know until you try

Why get westbrook? If Dennis already a starting point guard, which some of the squawkers here been waiting for so long. If Hawks get Westbrook, Dennis will be a backup pointguard again.. I dont think Westbrook is interested playing as a backup point guard. Also, if they  decided to trade   Dennis to get Westbrook, it could be a possibility  but i still think it wont likely to happen

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

OKC will be better than most people think...Still got Westbrook,Oladipo,Roberson,Sabonis,Adams...With a bench of Foye, Waiters, Illyasova, Kanter.. Not that bad of a squad imo...

6 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Why get westbrook? If Dennis already a starting point guard, which some of the squawkers here been waiting for so long. If Hawks get Westbrook, Dennis will be a backup pointguard again.. I dont think Westbrook is interested playing as a backup point guard. Also, if they  decided to trade   Dennis to get Westbrook, it could be a possibility but i still think it wont likely to happen

Because Westbrook is a top 5 player in the NBA but you are right it won't happen 

Dennis is our future. I understand Westbrook can play off the ball but no, he needs the ball in his hands. I like the guy a lot but he wouldn't fit.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dennis is our future. I understand Westbrook can play off the ball but no, he needs the ball in his hands. I like the guy a lot but he wouldn't fit.

Sorry Spud, but you make a player like Westbrook fit. Westbrook would run the ATL as a Hawks player.