• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Big Al Adressess the Hawks fans

Blunt91

Does i

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Seems kinda weak to me compared to other big names that left their home teams.

Does is really matter?  Al is gone.  He made the best decision for him and his family. 

Clearly, the front office did not want him as much at the Celtics.  The fact of the matter is that the Hawks had a greater need for a true Center and Al needed to move to PF.    

The only sour point is that the Hawks got absolutely nothing for his departure.  A SnT should have been negotiated.  I put that on Wilcox.  

Just now, ggp said:

Does i

Does is really matter?  Al is gone.  He made the best decision for him and his family. 

Clearly, the front office did not want him as much at the Celtics.  The fact of the matter is that the Hawks had a greater need for a true Center and Al needed to move to PF.    

The only sour point is that the Hawks got absolutely nothing for his departure.  A SnT should have been negotiated.  I put that on Wilcox.  

I doubt Celts would have done that. Wilcox had no control since Celts had capspace they could just negotiate with Al and his agent directly and completely cutoff Wilcox.

I'm totally on board moving on and I think Dwight is such a better fit here. I think if we can get or develop one more big gun then we are set for contending.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ggp said:

Does i

It wouldn't surprise me if he plays C for Boston.

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Better late than never I guess but it will be interesting in our first game against Boston on our court, not the Celtics or Al's new one.

I hope it's the first game instead of a team like Detriot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He should have tweeted that out first before doing the Celtic Pride one instead of waiting 4 days

Yep and to top it off - still nothing after his Dad's tweets about the fans.  He should have nipped it in the bud.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep and to top it off - still nothing after his Dad's tweets about the fans.  He should have nipped it in the bud.

True but what's he gonna say...My dad is a reasonable guy but he's insane...aka Brody (Kramer's friend on Seinfeld aka the bootlegga lol)

32 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He should have tweeted that out first before doing the Celtic Pride one instead of waiting 4 days

after 4 days , whose gonna see it?  lol ... i'm sure most Hawks fans stop following him on twitter as soon as they saw that Celtic pride bs

• Like 3