• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Big Al Adressess the Hawks fans

Blunt91

20 minutes ago, volman said:

my gosh he is such a bitch!!!! He wrote two sentences and screen shotted it?!?!? Really?!?!?

I was wondering why the background looked weird and the body of the text centered like that, lol.

24 minutes ago, volman said:

my gosh he is such a bitch!!!! He wrote two sentences and screen shotted it?!?!? Really?!?!?

I've seen more than one player post these as a screenshot.  I think it prevents them from having their words altered (via hacking or other means).  Just like most people send final legal docs as PDF, not the soft copy that can be edited.

Anyway, would have been nice if this was his first tweet.  The article with Tito didn't help either.

Bye Al, liked you when you played here.  Not any more.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hazer said:

Way too little, way too late. You lil' bitch ass Alice Whoreford.....

Lol...id love to buy a house from you Hazer...but hopefully one that you are fond of, I'd hate for you to show me a house you dislike lol

• Premium Member

Al screwed this organization.   He gave talk like.. my heart and family in Atlanta all year long.  He allowed Bud to make him his muse.  The next Duncan.   Then  he jetted.  He gave B.S. reasons why but he jetted.  Here's the thing.  Had we known earlier, we could have traded him at the deadline.   I would have much rather had the #3 overall and picked Buddy Hield than to see Al with the Celtic pride B.S. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So does this move JJ to #4 on the most hated Hawk list?

1)  Michael Gearon

2) Horford and his daddy

3)  Josh Smith

4)  Joe Johnson

Jeff Teague should get a standing ovation when he comes back to ATL.

No one hates Josh or JJ.. 

But the bigger question here is , will anyone ever take Gearons spot

1 minute ago, AHF said:

1 - I hope not. 

2 - Where is Steve Belkin on that list?  Are memories that short?

J.R. Rider?

Danny Manning?

Sounds like he was forced to write this by his wife and agent. Dude is the ultimate tool and I would love if the organization did something for the fans to embarrass him in his first game back at Phillips. I never understood the love everyone had for this faker throughout his years here. He was nothing short of a ego maniac that loved his self and image more than the team. You should read the story about how he bolted on his ex and married the chick he's with now. Funny how history repeats itself.

7 minutes ago, pimp said:

is thist a recent list or all time list? 
Because Jr Rider, Danny Manning, and Billy Knight belong on the HawkSquawk Hall of Shame list.

Yeah Danny Manning took a sizable dump on us after we traded an absolute legend for him. He's pretty high on my list. 

• Like 1