• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Big Al Adressess the Hawks fans

Blunt91

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Uh, nope.  She ain't famous.  He barely is.

She's cute though...I wanna tell Al that I'm gonna take his sister out for a steak dinner and never call her again. Champ Kind style :-)

2 minutes ago, QuantumHawkz said:

BINGO! I called it in another post. He was mad that he was not the Hawks top priority. Man, this guy is a Diva.

Ok she's cute but not hot...lol

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ok she's cute but not hot...lol

LoL. I'm not even going to front like I didn't say "Damn, she 's fine". 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

She's cute though...I wanna tell Al that I'm gonna take his sister out for a steak dinner and never call her again. Champ Kind style :-)

She's an Atlanta 5, but a Loston 9.

Boom.

59 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

Anybody see what his sister is tweeting?

image.jpeg

Taken for granted?! Not made a priority?!

That's crazy. Despite having his 2nd pectoral tear, they never gave up on him and even built the system around him. If that's not priority, I don't what is.

They could have easily moved on and stick with Pero. 

The fact they upgraded his teammates from Joe, Marvin, Josh to Korver, Carroll, Baze, Millsap is a blessing. 

Edited by BigDog90

53 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

All that means is "I should have been offered 5yrs/$153 million"

Makes sense now. I'm amazed he'd walk away like that. The rest of the guys didn't let their salaries in the way of building the team.

47 minutes ago, Pacman21 said:

Just a guess but I think it was not  automatically giving him the Max like Memphis did Conley and Washington did Beal.

He looked at himself as the franchise player but the Hawks were trying to improve the overall team 

I can't even think of a scenario where you could improve the team with him as a centerpiece.

Dennis/Korver/Baze/Millsap/Horford, at best is another ECF sweep if they can avoid CLE in the 1st/2nd round. 

Al peaked in ATL. At best he may could have became a better 3 point shooter but that would only make team offensive rebounding worse which would lead to the Hawks getting ran off the floor and him not stopping undersized Tristan Thompson from getting rebounds over him or stopping Frye from hitting 3s.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

"There's only one word to describe Al and I'm going to spell it out for ya"

S-A-W-F-T. ....SAAAWFFFTT!       

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDog90 said:

I can't even think of a scenario where you could improve the team with him as a centerpiece.

Dennis/Korver/Baze/Millsap/Horford, at best is another ECF sweep if they can avoid CLE in the 1st/2nd round. 

Al peaked in ATL. At best he may could have became a better 3 point shooter but that would only make team offensive rebounding worse which would lead to the Hawks getting ran off the floor and him not stopping undersized Tristan Thompson from getting rebounds over him or stopping Frye from hitting 3s.

If Alice wanted a championship, he messed  up.  He could've been the perfect compliment to Howard.  I'm a Celtic fan and they think he is gonna make a big difference, but he is not.  When  you look at the Florida teams, it was Noah who did the dirty work.  The Hawks drafted the wrong Florida player and Boston gonna realize after a while that Horford is too soft to carry them anywhere.

26 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

If Alice wanted a championship, he messed  up.  He could've been the perfect compliment to Howard.  I'm a Celtic fan and they think he is gonna make a big difference, but he is not.  When  you look at the Florida teams, it was Noah who did the dirty work.  The Hawks drafted the wrong Florida player and Boston gonna realize after a while that Horford is too soft to carry them anywhere.

Lol dang how you're a Celtics fan and you call him Alice?

But yeah him and Howard would have been perfect. They could have been the Hawks' version of the Twin Towers.

Yeah, Al is a great 3rd option, not 1st or 2nd getting paid max money. I doubt Boston would worry. They'll probably trade him like they did KG, Pierce, Rondo.