• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Big Al Adressess the Hawks fans

Blunt91

On 7/5/2016 at 11:25 PM, Spud2Nique said:

She's cute though...I wanna tell Al that I'm gonna take his sister out for a steak dinner and never call her again. Champ Kind style :-)

I want to take her out once then leave her, saying I saw the bigger picture, got a better offer from another chick, and that she didn't treat me like the priority I thought I was.

Then I'll ask my dad for advice on the situation and proceed to cry myself to sleep because I don't know how to 'rebound' from the situation.

Amidoingitrite? :Horford:

• Like 4

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

I want to take her out once then leave her, saying I saw the bigger picture, got a better offer from another chick, and that she didn't treat me like the priority I thought I was.

Then I'll ask my dad for advice on the situation and proceed to cry myself to sleep.  

This belongs in the Hawksquawk Hall Of Fame.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

Lol dang how you're a Celtics fan and you call him Alice?

But yeah him and Howard would have been perfect. They could have been the Hawks' version of the Twin Towers.

Yeah, Al is a great 3rd option, not 1st or 2nd getting paid max money. I doubt Boston would worry. They'll probably trade him like they did KG, Pierce, Rondo. 

:laugh:  Don't worry,  whenever Boston plays Atlanta, i'm rolling Hawks.  All other occassions, i'm rolling Celtics.  Its complicated... I know, its like being a Falcon and Saints fan, it don't mix...:laugh:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

WAnybody see what his sister is tweeting?

image.jpeg

rkelly-shocked.gif

Wait. What???   Make Alice the priority???  All Bud did was let Alice roam the court like a point guard, and the Hawks didn't make him a priority?  Offered this chump 5 years and they didn't make him a priority?

Look, i don't know where the Hawks will be WITHOUT Alice, but i know where they were WITH Alice.  Two straight playoff sweep exits out of the playoffs.   Look, i'm not like a lot of fans who are upset with Alice because he didn't sign.  I BEEN wanting his ass out of Atlanta.  The only reason i changed on that is when the Hawks signed Dwight Howard.  I never liked him, and this thousandth excuse his family has given backs it up.  Dude is soft.  Teams couldn't wait to play the Hawks.  They would ignore our shooters and crash the boards because of softy Alice. Good riddance.   

I hope his soft ways don't rub off on Olynk and the rest of the Celtics who got more heart than this chump.

Edited by Hawkmoor

10 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

I can't even think of a scenario where you could improve the team with him as a centerpiece.

Dennis/Korver/Baze/Millsap/Horford, at best is another ECF sweep if they can avoid CLE in the 1st/2nd round. 

Al peaked in ATL. At best he may could have became a better 3 point shooter but that would only make team offensive rebounding worse which would lead to the Hawks getting ran off the floor and him not stopping undersized Tristan Thompson from getting rebounds over him or stopping Frye from hitting 3s.

True but I think the Hawks plan was to get Howard to play with Horford and get picks/young players for Millsap.

I also think Al Horford knew Dwight was about to take the spotlight and wanted to go somewhere he would be the "star"

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AUhawksfan said:

Then I'll ask my dad for advice on the situation and proceed to cry myself to sleep.  

I think that's kinda the way he got married. But that's none of my business. ((sip))

~lw3

2 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pacman21 said:

True but I think the Hawks plan was to get Howard to play with Horford and get picks/young players for Millsap.

I also think Al Horford knew Dwight was about to take the spotlight and wanted to go somewhere he would be the "star"

That's crazy though. Al still won't get attention he wants. All people are talking about is GS, Wade, LeBron. Probably talk about a GS/CLE Finals in 2017 all season. Al lost.

2 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Was the better offer from Sonya Curry? Because I'd prolly date both Al's sister and Sonya for a minute then dump.

Sorry but not you Ayesha...#byeayesha

#nbaisrigged #thatssonotfair #somebodycutmywifi 

1 hour ago, Hawkmoor said:

Look, i don't know where the Hawks will be WITHOUT Alice, but i know where they were WITH Alice.  

I don't often agree with @Hawkmoor but this statement - TRUE.

Alice Hoford is the modern day David Robinson.  Ole soft big who play that nice role and takes it out onto the basketball court.   San Antonio HAD to bring Dennis Rodman into San Antonio in order to get over the hump.  Dennis HAD to do the dirty inside stuff that softy Robinson couldn't do.   The Hawks were doing the same thing by bringing Howard in.  It hurt Alice feelings, so she bounced...

Avery Johnson said that Robinson couldn't get it done.  Told him to his face.  Thats what Atlanta needed with Alice,  somebody to get in his face... 

467426674-dennis-rodman-celebrates-with-

Edited by Hawkmoor

12 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Alice Hoford is the modern day David Robinson.  Ole soft big who play that nice role and takes it out onto the basketball court.   San Antonio HAD to bring Dennis Rodman into San Antonio in order to get over the hump.  Dennis HAD to do the dirty inside stuff that softy Robinson couldn't do.   The Hawks were doing the same thing by bringing Howard in.  It hurt Alice feelings, so she bounced...

Avery Johnson said that Robinson couldn't get it done.  Told him to his face.  Thats what Atlanta needed with Alice,  somebody to get in his face... 

Huh? What hump did Rodman help David Robinson get over. He was more of a distraction in SAS than anything. Tim Duncan was the one that got DRob over the hump winning his 1st and only ring.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Huh? What hump did Rodman help David Robinson get over. He was more of a distraction in SAS than anything. Tim Duncan was the one that got DRob over the hump winning his 1st and only ring.

Duncan, Rodman, whoever, the point is Robinson couldn't get it done.

Seeing and hearing Avery Johnson getting in any NBA player's face would have been hilarious. He sounds like a chipmunk on the Bama sideline nowadays. 

2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Alice wishes she was half the scorer or offensive weapon Robinson used to be. Its an insult to the Admiral to suggest it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Alice wishes she was half the scorer or offensive weapon Robinson used to be. Its an insult to the Admiral to suggest it

Yeah, that's like comparing apples to paper clips.