• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THIS IS A SQUAWK PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Can we please move on from this diva bitch Alice Whoreford now? Every day that goes by since his exit it becomes more clear about how soft and selfish the guy is. He is not even worth ranting about anymore at this point. The mask is off and it is looking like more and more like a Hollywood attention whore then an NBA player. 

So let's move on and just accept that I was right about Mr. Softy all along and watch a real NBA quality center do some work! Please no more Whoreford threads!

Rant off! :bag_flip:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I'd say the fans are the worst part of the whole thing. Keep proving him right, dummies.

Personally I feel his destination  and the way he screwed up our cap flexibility are the worst parts. The poor PR is just some  extra salt on top. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Personally I feel his destination  and the way he screwed up our cap flexibility are the worst parts. The poor PR is just a little extra salt on top. 

If people can't handle a player leaving in Free Agency, then pro sports aren't for them. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

If people can't handle a player leaving in Free Agency, then pro sports aren't for them. Plain and simple.

That's not what you're seeing here.  What you're seeing is people's reaction to a player leaving poorly.

Ol' contrary asz Duff-Man ....

7 hours ago, WraithSentinel said:

I have already moved on. In fact I moved on Sunday.

:afro:

Same here.I like this team going forward.Dwight brings another dimesion to the team that Gal Horford did not bring.Toughness and leadership.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AnnieMay said:

Same here.I like this team going forward.Dwight brings another dimesion to the team that Gal Horford did not bring.Toughness and leadership.

200.gif

54 minutes ago, AnnieMay said:

Another internet win, lol.

Oh the memes.

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

But that's just it - people are handling it - they're ranting to their hearts content.

I've gotten over the disappointment of him leaving, an I've moved on but this is still fun reading fan reactions.

What else is there to do?

And let me add - a lot of times it's not WHAT you do but HOW?