• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

It's not easy being Green

• Moderators

“The police department is not confirming any arrest with that name,” said Lt. Scott Wrigglesworth, the East Lansing police department Public Information Officer.“What I can confirm is that we did arrest a current NBA basketball player this weekend and he was arrested for assault. That’s all we’re confirming right now.” 

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/07/draymond_green.html

who does that, tho??? "I won't confirm for you that anybody named Lethal was arrested. I will confirm that a current French Fry manager at Winky Dinky Dog was arrested over the weekend..."

~lw3

You know how to take Dray out of a game? Let lil' Shredder get inside his head, push his buttons, let it simmer, then POW. Must be done smartly though, gotta know when to back down and walk away and let him hang himself with his own rope...

4 hours ago, Alex said:

I am sure it's nothing more than an altercation.  Either way Draymond has to be smarter than that. 

Boys will be boys, huh?  Again and again and again and again ....

As an aside, how hated will that Warriors team be from now on?  What a turnaround in just 1 season.  So unlikeable.

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Boys will be boys, huh?  Again and again and again and again ....

As an aside, how hated will that Warriors team be from now on?  What a turnaround in just 1 season.  So unlikeable.

Don't talk trash to people.  If someone wants to yell at me or whatever was going on I would hit them too.  

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

Don't talk trash to people.  If someone wants to yell at me or whatever was going on I would hit them too.  

Yeah, let some peon get you so riled up that you get arrested and further tarnish your rep.  Meanwhile the peon gets to go home to the his daily bowl of ice cream 'n doughnuts.  No harm, no foul.  But you won the fight tho?

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, let some peon get you so riled up that you get arrested and further tarnish your rep.  Meanwhile the peon gets to go home to the his daily bowl of ice cream 'n doughnuts.  No harm, no foul.  But you won the fight tho?

His rep was already destroyed at least on the court.  Treated so unfairly after the Lebron incident.  He will never get a call in his favor again.  

• 2 weeks later...