• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Korver isn't done...I'm sure

41 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

5 points with Dwight.... Buzzer beater to beat the Wadeless Miami? Someone's rusty

Ya...was superstar level too not even hall of fame level. It was like the 3rd or 4th buzzer beater in the last few years though...doesn't happen often it was cool. :-)

I'm pretty sure his shooting will rebound but his starting days have to be done. Assuming this team makes the playoffs and faces Cleveland again the SAME problem is going to resurface that will have him get put on the bench again eventually (if not before the series).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'm pretty sure his shooting will rebound but his starting days have to be done. Assuming this team makes the playoffs and faces Cleveland again the SAME problem is going to resurface that will have him get put on the bench again eventually (if not before the series).

That's true...Father Time is catching up with him but I still think he will be closer to his 14-15 campaign than his 15-16 one. No rehab this year, just training.

I love 3zus, but it's time for him to come off the bench at 24mins/night and snag 6MOTY. This would wreak havoc on opposing benches:

Jack/Korver/Thabo/Hump/Splitter 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
I love 3zus, but it's time for him to come off the bench at 24mins/night and snag 6MOTY. This would wreak havoc on opposing benches:

Jack/Korver/Thabo/Hump/Splitter 

I agree but the question remains who is starting SF? I think by midseason maybe Prince, ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I'd actually if he catches on quickly would love to see Delaney get some quality starting minutes at the 2 spot

If you're going to play essentially a three guard lineup, should just go full on three guard and play three guys that can handle some instead of continuing to accommodate Korver.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

If you're going to play essentially a three guard lineup, should just go full on three guard and play three guys that can handle some instead of continuing to accommodate Korver.

I'm not supporting Korver starting. I entirely agree he should come off the bench. Which is why above I would like to see us run one of the 2 lineups...

DS17,THJ,Baze,Sap,D8

or 

DS17,Delaney,Baze,Sap,D8

Call me crazy but I want to see this most nights:

Dennis

Baze

Prince

Millsap

Howard

Subs

Delaney

Bembrey

Korver

Humphries

Splitter

3 games of summer league was all I needed to see to confirm what I already thought about Prince...the kid needs burn and he needs it right away. Defense and rebounding win championships...I'm starting free Taurean Prince before the season even starts.

and fyi, I'm perfectly fine with Jack/THj/Thabo in the second unit as well

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Now that's how it's done HOF and all...image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Are you playing superstar level? Crazy stats you are putting up, good stuff. I beat the Magic 111-91 tonight. Much easier than last night vs the Heat but my player of the game was SAP with 19,5 and 3...ur stats are insane. Nice!

Surprising that the +/- is so good when sometimes the eye test just doesn't show it. Guessing that stat falls off a ton in the playoffs when defense all over the floor is a lot more intense. Either way he can really spread the floor and with Dwight here it should be even more effective (assuming both are injury free of course). Pretty sure all us fans agree about his minutes having a ceiling but we'll see how Bud plays it. Bud is indeed a man of mystery.