• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Korver isn't done...I'm sure

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Are you playing superstar level? Crazy stats you are putting up, good stuff. I beat the Magic 111-91 tonight. Much easier than last night vs the Heat but my player of the game was SAP with 19,5 and 3...ur stats are insane. Nice!

Nah I play HOF 10 min quarters. And j abuse the heck outta Schröder's 85 plus speed vs CPU

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Surprising that the +/- is so good when sometimes the eye test just doesn't show it. Guessing that stat falls off a ton in the playoffs when defense all over the floor is a lot more intense. Either way he can really spread the floor and with Dwight here it should be even more effective (assuming both are injury free of course). Pretty sure all us fans agree about his minutes having a ceiling but we'll see how Bud plays it. Bud is indeed a man of mystery.  

Of our main 8-man rotation, Korver had the best +/- vs. Boston at +71 (Teague was 2nd at +38) and the third "best" +/- vs. Cleveland at -19 (Dennis +8 and Scott -17). Thabo, Sap, Teague, Horford, and Baze were -29, -46, -51, -64, and -79 respectively against Cleveland. I don't think the +/- differences in such a small sample size are super meaningful, though. 

9 hours ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Nah I play HOF 10 min quarters. And j abuse the heck outta Schröder's 85 plus speed vs CPU

Ok just figured out why ur stats are killing it...ur playing 10 minute quarters to my 8...

ps I turned to HOF and beat the hornets 102-99 :-)

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ok just figured out why ur stats are killing it...ur playing 10 minute quarters to my 8...

ps I turned to HOF and beat the hornets 102-99 :-)

Yeah I do 10min so I can get a feel for the regular rotation plus it gives me extra time to develop the younger guys like Bembry,Cordinier,and Edy. One league I had them all 75+

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Yeah I do 10min so I can get a feel for the regular rotation plus it gives me extra time to develop the younger guys like Bembry,Cordinier,and Edy. One league I had them all 75+

Oh you had Cordinier too? That's awesome!

I'm in full agreement Kyle's days as a starter are in the rear view.   At his age starter minute have him to worn down to be a factor in the playoffs.  

I think he would embrace and fully accept the 6th man role though.   With limited minutes he keeps his legs fresh. A second team of Jack and Kyle or Jack Delaney Korver or Delaney Korver gives us amazing shooting for our second team.  Hump and splitter can both rebound and  splitter is a great passer so Kyle could get plenty of clean passes for catch and shot.  If Delaney can get his own shot against 2nd team NBA defense then Kyle becomes that much harde to focus defense on if the PG can create his own shot and be a three ball threat.   

I could easily see Kyle being talked about for sixth man of the year with the quality of our second team and fresh legs late in the season.

he will also be a great mentor to our young shooters on form and how to be a sniper in the NBA.  

His experience and defensive calls would also be huge to our second team on defense.   His off the ball movement will also be even more apparent if teams top wing defender is off the floor when he is out there or make them exhausted in the fourth if they chase him and Baze - TH2 all game.

If I'm recalling correctly, Korver seems to have a pattern of one plus year, one down year, back and forth...I'm looking for him to have a bounce back this year. Not a 2014/15 year, but much bether than last year. Just getting his health back will be huge.