2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

16 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

I'll have a better write up later...but I'll take one Bradley Beal and Nerlens Noel. Mix a little d with o!

Pg -

SG - Bradley Beal

SF - that Greek dude

PF - Aldridge

C - Noel

DAMN! Your first picks and a mofcker come out swingin like dat? 

19 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

I'll have a better write up later...but I'll take one Bradley Beal and Nerlens Noel. Mix a little d with o!

Pg -

SG - Bradley Beal

SF - that Greek dude

PF - Aldridge

C - Noel

Really, this guy gets to cut in line and steal Nerlens Noel from me??  He was my #1 choice at 59 :aggressive:
BooThisMan.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

zzzzzzz ... wha  ... oh still not my pick ... going back to my nap

Yeah , you might wanna check back tomorrow. Jaybird might take the full 8 hours and iheartvolt has another pic soon.

9 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Haha.  I wouldnt have to worry about that since Noel is on MY team. He'd just step in and block any attempt!

:ninja:

You can have him . He sucks, now, and  i don't like him anymore.  
200_s.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, h4wkfan said:

Pg -

SG - Bradley Beal

SF - that Greek dude

PF - Aldridge

C - Noel

Great picks! I believe you have caught up with some front runners here and blew up quite a few draft boards along the way.

I really like the way this draft is going. A 18 team draft is working out to be a perfect size for balancing out the NBA talent. It seems like everyone is getting stars and future stars across the board.

• Moderators

I read somewhere just yesterday that Noel was the first player, since the league began recording the stat, to average at least 1.8 steals and 1.7 blocks in his first two seasons in the league... ahh, yeah, here it go...

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

May The Force Be With You, Luke! Because the Draft Clock sure won't, not after 9:32 AM Eastern time!

Wedged in between UncleLuke and IheartVoldemort on the Draft Queue this morning will be @TheFuzz, @JayBirdHawk, @AHF, and @pimp. If that quartet can get their picks in between 9:32 this morning and, say, noon, that opens up the draft clock after 8 PM for the snaky end of this round (@Alex, @ViewsFromTheSquawk, @PSSSHHHRRR87, and @capstone21).

~lw3

Welp, so much for that hopeful plan! We may still need a replacement GM for IhV, who's been M.I.A since early Wednesday morning.

~lw3

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I read somewhere just yesterday that Noel was the first player, since the league began recording the stat, to average at least 1.8 steals and 1.7 blocks in his first two seasons in the league... ahh, yeah, here it go...

~lw3

giphy.gif

• Like 2

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Welp, so much for that hopeful plan! We may still need a replacement GM for IhV, who's been M.I.A since early Wednesday morning.

~lw3

I've got a couple feelers out.  If the pattern repeats itself, IhV won't show up until 5 minutes after a co-owner is appointed!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AHF said:

I've got a couple feelers out.  If the pattern repeats itself, IhV won't show up until 5 minutes after being replaced!

let's just wait until after i pick to bring in new people. We don't want anymore "Noel" incidents to happen. :dry:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pimp said:

let's just wait until after i pick to bring in new people. We don't want anymore "Noel" incidents to happen. :dry:

I had a similar thing with Diesel but my case worked out ok. He was late, and I just knew he would swoop in and draft Harden on me. I gave him about 20 minutes of extra time in the spirit of sportsmanship, but I still got Harden :biggrin:

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I had a similar thing with Diesel but my case worked out ok. He was late, and I just knew he would swoop in and draft Harden on me. I gave him about 20 minutes of extra time in the spirit of sportsmanship, but I still got Harden :biggrin:

Its okay ... he wanted someone who played D  :laugh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Its okay ... he wanted someone who played D  :laugh:

Then why did he take Love right out from under me in the 3rd round :biggrin: It ended up being a tit for tat thing. I got Harden but lost out on Love!

Edited by Buzzard

• Admin
28 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Then why did he take Love right out from under me in the 3rd round :biggrin: It ended up being a tit for tat thing. I got Harden but lost out on Love!

True dat

If there was a worst defender award then they would both def be in the running 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

True dat

If there was a worst defender award then they would both def be in the running 

My plan with Love and Harden was simple. Outscore everyone and call our 10ppg point differential great defense!