• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Admin

With the next pick in the draft Capstone's Crew selects 

Reggie Jackson PG

This kid needed his own team to show what he can do.  Leaving OKC for Detroit has really shown his growth ... Averaging 18.8 ppg and 7.3 assists Jackson also contributes 1.5 3s per game, Jackson is one of the best up and coming point guards in the league ... We are excited to see what he is going to bring for us 

I was going to take IBaka with my next pick so I need to think about it for a little while

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Reggie Jackson PG

This kid needed his own team to show what he can do.  Leaving OKC for Detroit has really shown his growth ... Averaging 18.8 ppg and 7.3 assists Jackson also contributes 1.5 3s per game, Jackson is one of the best up and coming point guards in the league ... We are excited to see what he is going to bring for us 

I was going to take IBaka with my next pick so I need to think about it for a little while

I don't know what it is about Serge that he gets no respect. Among fans and in fantasy as well. I have looked at two fantasy boards during this draft and both have Serge outside the top 50 for this upcoming season. But if you look at where he finishes seasons at, he always ends up in the top 50.

Its like people keep projecting other younger players to move ahead of him, and it never seems to happen quite like like they see it.

Nice pick in Reggie, I think he is easily one of the best PGs left!

Edited by Buzzard

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I don't know what it is about Serge that he gets no respect. Among fans and in fantasy as well. I have looked at two fantasy boards during this draft and both have Serge outside the top 50 for this upcoming season. But if you look at where he finishes seasons at, he always ends up in the top 50.

Its like people keep projecting other younger players to move ahead of him, and it never seems to happen quite like like they see it.

From a fantasy point of view Orlando is loaded at the PF / C position and so his stats may be down this season and he has been on the decline in OKC ... but there is no doubt what he brings to the table and fantasy stats aside I think he is a steal at his pick

• Like 1

Just now, capstone21 said:

From a fantasy point of view Orlando is loaded at the PF / C position and so his stats may be down this season and he has been on the decline in OKC ... but there is no doubt what he brings to the table and fantasy stats aside I think he is a steal at his pick

Defense and threes at the PF spot. That is the new NBA and he fits it well. I know his 3pt shot went south some, but he was still more dynamic a player than Horford. Sorry but last season Horford was not as good as Serge, and that is not hate. Its just based on results.

19 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I was thinking about taking him with my next pick , since i missed out on Noel. I think he would have gone  higher if he wasn't such a  poor defensive rebounder.

• Like 1

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Reggie Jackson PG

I had a suspicion that you were... was gonna take my PG.

52 minutes ago, pimp said:

I was thinking about taking him with my next pick , since i missed out on Noel. I think he would have gone  higher if he wasn't such a  poor defensive rebounder.

He shows up in the playoffs is why I like him so much. If you compare his playoff averages with Horford's, its night and day when it comes to any of the FG% categories in Serge's favor.

In fact, this past playoff run was his best win/share and he doubled Horfords w/s in the playoffs!

Edited by Buzzard

Better write up on the way but I didn't want to miss out on any other talented guys still hanging around. I'm taking Evan Fournier and Al Farouq Aminu. 

Pg - Steph

SG - Fournier

SF - Aminu

PF - Favors

C - ???

Edited by h4wkfan
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Pg - Steph

SG - Fournier

SF - Aminu

PF - Favors

C - ???

Wait, I thought you took LucastheThird's spot? 
Why are u drafting for Iheartvolt too?

Edited by pimp

2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Figured I'd try to help keep this thing going...if that's alright with everyone else. AHF gave me the to ahead. 

Just keep it going baby lol

36 minutes ago, pimp said:

Wait, I thought you took LucastheThird's spot? 
Why are u drafting for Iheartvolt too?

Lucas came back so h4wkfan is taking Volts spot; which is a good thing if we want to keep moving along!

I think we are 100% caught up and its @capstone21 pick to start the 5th round!

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Admin

With the next pick in the draft the Crew selects 

Harrison Barnes SF 6'8

finally out of the shadow of Curry / Thompson / Green ... Barnes in store for a break out season.  A total team player, Harrison shows that he is willing to sacrifice for the team's success.  He can score, defend, rebound and hit,the three.  This is the season that he will show what he can do and it's going to be big things!  Welcome to the crew!

@PSSSHHHRRR87 you are up

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

With the next pick in the draft the Crew selects 

Harrison Barnes SF 6'8

finally out of the shadow of Curry / Thompson / Green ... Barnes in store for a break out season.  A total team player, Harrison shows that he is willing to sacrifice for the team's success.  He can score, defend, rebound and hit,the three.  This is the season that he will show what he can do and it's going to be big things!  Welcome to the crew!

@PSSSHHHRRR87 you are up

Nice pic! Some think that he was only good because he was surrounded by curry and Thompson, I actually think they held him back. We shall see.