• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

23 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

This is his big chance in Dallas

Ya I think his averages will be 18ppg, 6rpg and 3apg. He's really durable too.

• Moderators

With the 66th pick in the 2016 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, Birds of a Feather select:

PG - RAJON RONDO

13597643_1739999409586122_127716743_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4NzEyMjE3MDc4MjU4NjgyNA%3D%3D.2.l

With this pick, Birds of a Feather continues the trend of defense first. Rondo is also a trip-dub machine and lead the league in APG last season. Rondo up the squad, this defense is gonna be Rajon!!!

@ViewsFromTheSquawk is on the ticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

With the 66th pick in the 2016 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, Birds of a Feather select:

PG - RAJON RONDO

13597643_1739999409586122_127716743_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4NzEyMjE3MDc4MjU4NjgyNA%3D%3D.2.l

With this pick, Birds of a Feather continues the trend of defense first. Rondo is also a trip-dub machine and lead the league in APG last season. Rondo up the squad, this defense is gonna be Rajon!!!

@ViewsFromTheSquawk is on the ticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I strongly considered Rondo with my last pick, and even with my next pick. But, he's kind of a headcase.
The talent is there, but the attitude is highly questionable.
When i was thinking about drafting him, i was prepared to hire Patches O'houlihan to be a counselor /  motivational speaker  when  Rondo gets out of line.

When Rondo talks back to the coach, Patches would handle it.
tumblr_lm12j1yS5d1qgszk4.gif

Kids today could use a guy like Patches

Edited by pimp
  • Like 3

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Nice pic! Some think that he was only good because he was surrounded by curry and Thompson, I actually think they held him back. We shall see.

Yeah - it is going to be really interesting to see what he does.  He shot a great % on wide open looks but a terrible % on contested shots.  He's going to need to reverse that trend if he is going to break out for Dallas.  I like his chances better with his Capstone teammates.

• Admin
21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Yeah - it is going to be really interesting to see what he does.  He shot a great % on wide open looks but a terrible % on contested shots.  He's going to need to reverse that trend if he is going to break out for Dallas.  I like his chances better with his Capstone teammates.

I like the Batum / Barnes pairing 

Can someone tell me how to update my signature?  I know this isn't the place necessarily for me to ask, but I don't care. 

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Alex said:

Can someone tell me how to update my signature?  I know this isn't the place necessarily for me to ask, but I don't care. 

In the upper-right corner of the screen, on the top bar where your profile name is, click on the "drop-down" next to your name for the menu, and select "Account Settings". On that page, the menu items along the left column include "Signature". Click there, and you'll see the editing window pop up to its right.

~lw3

• Like 2

To complete our starting 5. Views selects... 

Julius Randleimage.jpeg

With this selection we pair up Russell an Randle back together, but not only that... We believe we've also paired up Vucevic an Randle to be one of the better young front court Duo's in the NBA. We strongly believe that Randle can mask Vucevic's rebounding and defensive deficiencies,and on the flip side Vucevic's offensive game should complement Randle's quite well. We anticipate him to also provide pretty solid spacing as we think he'll improve his jumper over the coming seasons as part of his development. But all in all we here at Views think we've picked 2 future all stars for a very long time to come. 

PG-De'Angelo Russell

SG-Russell Westbrook

SF-Gordon Hayward

PF-Julius Randle

C-Nikola Vucevic

@Alex is on the clock

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Julius Randleimage.jpeg

With this selection we pair up Russell an Randle back together, but not only that... We believe we've also paired up Vucevic an Randle to be one of the better young front court Duo's in the NBA. We strongly believe that Randle can mask Vucevic's rebounding and defensive deficiencies,and on the flip side Vucevic's offensive game should complement Randle's quite well. We anticipate him to also provide pretty solid spacing as we think he'll improve his jumper over the coming seasons as part of his development. But all in all we here at Views think we've picked 2 future all stars for a very long time to come. 

PG-De'Angelo Russell

SG-Russell Westbrook

SF-Gordon Hayward

PF-Julius Randle

C-Nikola Vucevic

@Alex is on the clock

I for sure had him on my radar for my upcoming picks. He is a beast on the boards already!

36 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Julius Randleimage.jpeg

PG-De'Angelo Russell

SG-Russell Westbrook

SF-Gordon Hayward

PF-Julius Randle

C-Nikola Vucevic

@Alex is on the clock

Randle can rebound the ball well but he can't guard a chair. I had Randle n Russell in last year's squawk fantasy. I think Randle is a young Zbo, which isn't bad at all.

23 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Randle can rebound the ball well but he can't guard a chair. I had Randle n Russell in last year's squawk fantasy. I think Randle is a young Zbo, which isn't bad at all.

I was looking at blocks per game more than anything. He was in the top 10 while the others were gone so I decided yeah let me just pick him because I don't think he would've lasted beyond my next selection

6 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I was looking at blocks per game more than anything. He was in the top 10 while the others were gone so I decided yeah let me just pick him because I don't think he would've lasted beyond my next selection

Blocks? Really? I didn't think Randle was a top shot blocker. I like his offense for sure.

37 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Yeah he averages just under 1 per game which is sorta right in the middle of a log jam between 8-20 with the likes of Noel and others I can't say because they haven't been selected. 

He was tied with Paul George for 126th best in the league in blocks. He played 81 games and had 29 blocks. That's 0.36 per game.