• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Embiid is officially the biggest wildcard in the draft so far.  

I had to take a shot after all the great defensive bigs were taken so early. Embiid could be great or he could be thought of as the Sam Bowie of his draft class. What the heck, you know what I am saying.

:approved:

• Like 2

Ok my draft rosters are on PS4 with all updated picks up to my Brad Stevens selection.... The teams/users are the following 

@PSSSHHHRRR87=Cavaliers

@ViewsFromTheSquawk=Celtics

@Alex=Pacers

@Spud2Nique=Bulls

@h4wkfan=Warriors

@pimp=Pelicans

@AHF=Raptors

@JayBirdHawk=Spurs

@TheFuzz=Kings

@LucastheThird=Bucks

@lethalweapon3=Clippers

@ATLHawks3=Trail Blazers

@Diesel=Pistons

@Buzzard=Rockets

@HopefulHawksFan=Heat

@capstone21=Timberwolves

That splits it dead even 8 west and 8 east so that way if you do a association all teams will make the postseason (unless you drafted horribly). The rotations are also adjusted so ONLY THE PLAYERS DRAFTED SO FAR will play. Y'all welcome and now let me proceed to kicking some arse on PS4! 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Ok my draft rosters are on PS4 with all updated picks up to my Brad Stevens selection.... The teams/users are the following 

@PSSSHHHRRR87=Cavaliers

@Alex=Pacers

@Spud2Nique=Bulls

@h4wkfan=Warriors

@pimp=Pelicans

@AHF=Raptors

@JayBirdHawk=Spurs

@TheFuzz=Kings

@LucastheThird=Bucks

@lethalweapon3=Clippers

@ATLHawks3=Trail Blazers

@Diesel=Pistons

@Buzzard=Rockets

@HopefulHawksFan=Heat

@capstone21=Timberwolves

That splits it dead even 8 west and 8 east so that way if you do a association all teams will make the postseason (unless you drafted horribly). The rotations are also adjusted so ONLY THE PLAYERS DRAFTED SO FAR will play. Y'all welcome and now let me proceed to kicking some arse on PS4! 

I am way too old to be called a gamer but my 33 year old son qualifies. I may have to buy a damn PS4 now just because of you! I can , maybe, give it my son as a present once I run through a season lmao.

Edited by Buzzard

15 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Also 2k (in quick game) out of the teams drafted so far has ranked @capstone21's team the weakest at 16th best while @Alex's squad is pirched at the top holding down the 1st spot. I thought that was funny. 

What's funny about my team being ranked at the top? 

• Like 1

• Admin
39 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Also 2k (in quick game) out of the teams drafted so far has ranked @capstone21's team the weakest at 16th best while @Alex's squad is pirched at the top holding down the 1st spot. I thought that was funny. 

Tells you how screwed up that system is ... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, h4wkfan said:

You gotta swing for the fences to hit a home run. I don't mind the gamble.

If it doesn't work and you were my gm, you'd be out of a job! But that's why they get paid the big bucks. 

You are harsh man. I give you the NBA All Star 1st Team SG James Harden, Three time All Star PG John Wall and you going to fire me over a 6th round reach! Then again, as Cap said, I would fire myself for this:

http://www.magxone.com/uploads/2012/12/Mila-Kunis-Esquire-Czech-6.jpg

Edited by Buzzard

42 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Tells you how screwed up that system is ... 

or it's because some of us are drafting for the future , because it's a dynasty draft, and not a best team in 2016 draft.
If we were doing a ( Best team in 2016/17 draft) Capstone21 likely would'nt take Towns #1 , and i wouldn't have taken Ben Simmons in the 3rd . I also would have taken Durant with my first pick.

Maybe if there is time before the season starts, we can have another draft to see who can make the best team of the 2016/ 2017 season . A win it all now draft.

Edited by pimp
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, capstone21 said:

We are the GMs .. but I would fire myself for Mila Kunis

Nah , i would'nt  put  myself out of a job like that. But, i would hire her as an assisant gm, and work Very closely with her. :yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

@PSSSHHHRRR87=Cavaliers

@Alex=Pacers

@Spud2Nique=Bulls

@h4wkfan=Warriors

@pimp=Pelicans

@AHF=Raptors

@JayBirdHawk=Spurs

@TheFuzz=Kings

@LucastheThird=Bucks

@lethalweapon3=Clippers

@ATLHawks3=Trail Blazers

@Diesel=Pistons

@Buzzard=Rockets

@HopefulHawksFan=Heat

@capstone21=Timberwolves

Jimmy baby Butler stays home!!! :-D

• Admin
15 minutes ago, pimp said:

or it's because some of us are drafting for the future , because it's a dynasty draft, and not a best team in 2016 draft.
If we were doing a ( Best team in 2016/17 draft) Capstone21 likely would'nt take Towns #1 , and i wouldn't have taken Ben Simmons in the 3rd . I also would have taken Durant with my first pick.

Maybe if there is time before the season starts, we can have another draft to see who can make the best team of the 2016/ 2017 season . A win it all now draft.

It also doesn't take into consideration chemistry ... it just looks at the stats and  'superstars' on your teams ... doesn't matter if they can play togethter or if they play defense etc.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

@PSSSHHHRRR87=Cavaliers

@Alex=Pacers

@Spud2Nique=Bulls

@h4wkfan=Warriors

@pimp=Pelicans

@AHF=Raptors

@JayBirdHawk=Spurs

@TheFuzz=Kings

@LucastheThird=Bucks

@lethalweapon3=Clippers

@ATLHawks3=Trail Blazers

@Diesel=Pistons

@Buzzard=Rockets

@HopefulHawksFan=Heat

@capstone21=Timberwolves

I just noticed that no one gets to be the Hawks....  a hawksquawk draft without a Hawks team...
AaHv0TF.gif

Edited by pimp
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, pimp said:

I just noticed that no one gets to be the Hawks....  a hawksquawk draft without a Hawks team...
AaHv0TF.gif

We shoulda had a lottery on who gets Hawks lol