• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators

While @Alex deliberates, the good news is, the pick prior to his arrived before 2:00 PM. 1:44 PM Eastern, to be exact.

So, at 9:44 PM Eastern, if our presumptive #1 seed hasn't made a selection, then we could possibly have Dynasty Draft After Dark, starring @h4wkfan, @pimp, @AHF, @JayBirdHawk, @TheFuzz, @LucastheThird, et cetera, et cetera...

~lw3

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AHF said:

Can't you guys play each other online?

Unfortunately not with custom teams. We gotta play the computer. So I decided the bully the "worst" team..Cap's.. And you know when you used to go to your local school or park and kinda dominate ...then went back and the teens were full grown men...

well it's halftime and its

Minny 70

Bulls 55

:-(

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

While @Alex deliberates, the good news is, the pick prior to his arrived before 2:00 PM. 1:44 PM Eastern, to be exact.

So, at 9:44 PM Eastern, if our presumptive #1 seed hasn't made a selection, then we could possibly have Dynasty Draft After Dark, starring @h4wkfan, @pimp, @AHF, @JayBirdHawk, @TheFuzz, @LucastheThird, et cetera, et cetera...

~lw3

I'm locked, loaded, and ready to go. As long as Alex doesn't screw things up for me. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

Dynasty Draft Dash During Da Dark

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Unfortunately not with custom teams. We gotta play the computer. So I decided the bully the "worst" team..Cap's.. And you know when you used to go to your local school or park and kinda dominate ...then went back and the teens were full grown men...

Minny 70

Bulls 55

OK, I am clueless with game consoles and I have never owned one. Can you or Views tell me what my team is ranked and does it include my last two picks of Embiid and Holiday?

13 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

OK, I am clueless with game consoles and I have never owned one. Can you or Views tell me what my team is ranked and does it include my last two picks of Embiid and Holiday?

Here is ur team...you are ranked 10th...I'm assuming out of 16 teams. Yes, Embiid and Holiday are included as your 6th and 7th men respectively.

I would love to play ur team now but I just got waxed by cap...my ego can't take it right this second. Lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Minny 70

Bulls 55

Oh my....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

It also doesn't take into consideration chemistry ... it just looks at the stats and  'superstars' on your teams ... doesn't matter if they can play togethter or if they play defense etc.  

That's what the association is for. It's take account into all of those. The "quick game" mode is for strictly one game and of course that's how it's rated 

Ok I lost by 29 to Cap and 15 to Buzz...so good news is I'm improving..bad news is Chandler Parson's mom works for 2k...wtfffff...also Harry Barnes sister works there. Seriously I think it's me :-(

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

55 minutes ago, pimp said:

ok , we know who 1 , 10 and 16 are , but what about the rest??

I'm too sad to check...gimme a few minutes...dang I keep getting rocked lol

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ok I lost by 29 to Cap and 15 to Buzz...so good news is I'm improving..bad news is Chandler Parson's mom works for 2k...wtfffff...also Harry Barnes sister works there. Seriously I think it's me :-(

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Harden, Wall, Parsons, and Embiid beasting; if it really works out like that, pencil in power forwards Monroe, Faried, and 6th man Jrue and lets play!

2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

And you can play online with these roster you would just have to start a MyLeague online and we could square up against one another

Thanks for setting this up views u da man!

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What's my rank?

C'mon @Spud2Nique my Spurs got u next.

Oh God! I'm not sure my ego can take it but ur next and last for today...my old a$$ eyes and fingers are hurting and now I gotta go up against Kawhi..:-(