• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Kawhi is on the Pacers.... 

Oh that's right...i assumed Jaybird had her man Kawhi...but she's got the Spurs team..my bad

32 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh God! I'm not sure my ego can take it but ur next and last for today...my old a$$ eyes and fingers are hurting and now I gotta go up against Kawhi..:-(

You are probably playing at a tough mode and making us feel good. If you put the computer in beginner mode you would probably crush us. I know about modes because my son would play me in beginner mode in games. He would still win, but at least take it easy on his old man!

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

You are probably playing at a tough mode and making us feel good. If you put the computer in beginner mode you would probably crush us. I know about modes because my son would play me in beginner mode in games. He would still win, but at least take it easy on his old man!

You see this is why you need to get you a PS4 that way next time Lil Buzzard tries to "take it easy" you retaliate and teach him a "life lesson" 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Lol...I was playing in superstar mode a few weeks ago until views said he was playing hall of fame so I cranked it up to that. It's the toughest mode but you get used to it after a while...like going from the college game to the NBA lol.

Just finished with the Spurs...my chemistry is coming together but I'm a bit confused...I lose to 2 of the lower ranked teams by a lot and then I beat a high rank team by a lot. It's almost backwards lol. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

With the next pick in the NBA draft....we select Will Barton - SF.  At 25 years young, he is one of the most explosive players with a quickly developing overall game.  He is a clutch player as he was near the tops in the league in 4th quarter PPG coming off the bench with plenty of daggers along the way (I see you Mr. Rathbun). 

The versatility of the team is really starting to show itself!  We can be a match up nightmare for anyone....

Small: Steph / Mathews / Barton / Aminu / Favors /// Bench: PG / Fournier / SF / PF / Turner

Big: Steph / Mathews / Aminu / Favors / Turner /// Bench: PG / Fournier / Barton / PF / C

Closers: Steph / Mathews / Barton  / Favors / Turner

@pimp is now on the clock.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

With the next pick in the NBA draft....we select Will Barton - SF.  At 25 years young, he is one of the most explosive players with a quickly developing overall game.  He is a clutch player as he was near the tops in the league in 4th quarter PPG coming off the bench with plenty of daggers along the way (I see you Mr. Rathbun). 

The versatility of the team is really starting to show itself!  We can be a match up nightmare for anyone....

Small: Steph / Mathews / Barton / Aminu / Favors /// Bench: PG / Fournier / SF / PF / Turner

Big: Steph / Mathews / Aminu / Favors / Turner /// Bench: PG / Fournier / Barton / PF / C

@Pimp is now on the clock.

Nice pick

• Admin
3 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

@Pimp is now on the clock.

I was considering him ... Like the pick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Wait whaaaa? Which nuggets have been picked? I know...

Jokic,Faried,Gallinari,and Barton. Who am I missing? 

You're missing Gary Harris , He was taken by Alex.

Anyway, i just got home. I will make my pick before 9am eastern time

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

I don't really have time to write anything about my pick right now, so i'll write something about it later today.
With the 102nd pick in the 2016 Hawksquawk dynasty draft, the Atlanta Air Force selects..
                                                                                        Marcin Gortat                

842ab872-31fa-467b-8f6d-47c3bd6677f6.jpg

@AHF is on the clock

Edited by pimp
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, pimp said:

I don't really have time to write anything about my pick right now, so i'll write something about it later today.
With the 102nd pick in the 2016 Hawksquawk dynasty draft, the Atlanta Air Force selects..
                                                                                        Marcin Gortat                

842ab872-31fa-467b-8f6d-47c3bd6677f6.jpg

@AHF is on the clock

Gortat is a really good pick. He will be solid defensive insurance for Kanter; might just take his starting role from him!

• Like 1

• Moderators

With the 103rd (edit) pick in the draft, we plan to scoop in and rescue one of the big "fallers" from last years draft (having gone ~fifty spots earlier last year).

Given that he is still in his 20's, we are kind of shocked that he is still on the board.  Shocked but also pretty psyched.

a932dc8360a52129451f41fbd7545332.jpg

Ashley's pretty happy for sure.

The Uniques are excited to add:

Danny Green

In an era of limited wing depth, he is an elite defender and has shot a career >40% from 3pt range.  Despite last year being a down year for him, we can't help loving the idea of him lighting it up on the wing and being capable of playing at both wing positions.  

Plus, he is really good at raising trophies:

24508_46_natchamp_2_ekp_087f.jpg

aaqz061.jpg

Welcome to the squad, young man!

@JayBirdHawk is on the clock

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

With the 104th pick in the draft, we plan to scoop in and rescue one of the big "fallers" from last years draft (having gone fifty spots earlier last year).

Given that he is still in his 20's, we are kind of shocked that he is still on the board.  Shocked but also pretty psyched.

a932dc8360a52129451f41fbd7545332.jpg

Ashley's pretty happy for sure.

The Uniques are excited to add:

Danny Green

In an era of limited wing depth, he is an elite defender and has shot a career >40% from 3pt range.  Despite last year being a down year for him, we can't help loving the idea of him lighting it up on the wing and being capable of playing at both wing positions.  

Plus, he is really good at raising trophies:

24508_46_natchamp_2_ekp_087f.jpg

aaqz061.jpg

Welcome to the squad, young man!

@JayBirdHawk is on the clock

AHF I think ur pick was #103 overall.