• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators

I'd suggest a proposed rule that once a particular Squawk GM blows through their entire 8-hour period once without making a pick, that all subsequent rounds for said GM should be one (1) hour instead of 8. Keeps the ones semi-serious about drafting on their toes. Two hours max, if we're being nice. Besides, when they miss out they don't remember whether they blew through 1 hour or 8 hours or 24 hours anyway.

Yes, there's no need to rush things blah blah blah. (I did a calculation that suggested if every man, woman, and child took their full allotted 8 hours back when the Draft kicked off, we'd be done around October 1, or just in time for training camp.) And we all got busy lives blah blah blah.

But if it's been a crawl for the past several rounds due to one or two GM's inactivity, imagine how it'll get drawn out in the later rounds, when we're left to choose between Clyde Kadiddlehopper, Sum Ting Wong, and Butter McButterface and we have to wait 3-5 days to decide.

~lw3

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm gonna take the high road and not further derail you guys' off-trackd thread.  I shall bow out and vow to take my revenge on Spud2 elsewhere.

Lol ...first for everything I guess ...lemme know how it felt?

19 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I'd suggest a proposed rule that once a particular Squawk GM blows through their entire 8-hour period once without making a pick, that all subsequent rounds for said GM should be one (1) hour instead of 8. Keeps the ones semi-serious about drafting on their toes. Two hours max, if we're being nice. Besides, when they miss out they don't remember whether they blew through 1 hour or 8 hours or 24 hours anyway.

Yes, there's no need to rush things blah blah blah. (I did a calculation that suggested if every man, woman, and child took their full allotted 8 hours back when the Draft kicked off, we'd be done around October 1, or just in time for training camp.) And we all got busy lives blah blah blah.

But if it's been a crawl for the past several rounds due to one or two GM's inactivity, imagine how it'll get drawn out in the later rounds, when we're left to choose between Clyde Kadiddlehopper, Sum Ting Wong, and Butter McButterface and we have to wait 3-5 days to decide.

~lw3

Sum ting's value is going up I heard.

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol ...first for everything I guess ...lemme know how it felt?

I'll tell ya in a sec ...

Sum ting's value is going up I heard.

But have you heard of his teammate Laung Dong?

Edited by kg01

• Admin
21 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Deepest apologies, I'll need to bow out for another week, I'm running all over the place right now. I can either pick from scraps afterwords, or someone can replace me.

I suck, shame on my family.

Or just a co GM 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

What pick are we on? The draft summary isn't updated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

your 8 hours past by yesterday morning. So u have been on the clock since 7am yesterday.
JayBirdHawk is on the clock now.

Edited by pimp

48 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With the #$%###&& Pick, The JayBird Lady Squawkers select:

Justice Jon Winslow:  SF, 6'-7", 225lbs 20 years

@AHF is up

I took half an hour deciding between him and Stanley. I think both have a chance to be really good. Nice pick.

• Moderators

I am going to pick for @TheFuzz using the CBS Fantasy Keeper Rankings.

With the 105th pick in the draft, TheFuzz Bunnies select:

Emmanuel Mudiay

Nice young PG playing for the Denver Nuggets

With the 120th pick in the draft, TheFuzz Bunnies select:

Otto Porter

Congrats to TheFuzz Bunnies!  You will have 2 hours on the clock for your next pick before you are skipped.  After a day or so, I'll take the next guy on that list.

• Like 3